Sign in to follow this  
kjackson

Thanks for the new Registration Process

Thanks to everyone at PMDG for listening to its customers. That shows the true mark of a great company and a great development team. Hope it didn't push you too far back. Hope we didn't scream too loud. :)Good luck with the upcoming patch.Best regards,

Ken-Thanks!We are just a tiny little company- but we are working quite hard to bring "large scale" tools to make the whole experience better...We have a whole host of tools planned for 737NG drivers, but it's a bit too early to discuss them....Once we have the patch out- then we can start telling you what else we are up to! ;-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Robert. During the screaming session I did mention the fact that we sometimes unfairly compare many flight sim add-on companies to huge multi-million dollar conglomorates and expect them to deliver the same level of services. I do understand that PMDG works hard to stay afloat and make a profit for the many hours of hard work it takes to make such great products. Your level of detail and quality is second-to-none. I hope that our concerns are geared toward making PMDG the best it can be. We do care and show it with our continuing support and money well spent.Regards,

Yes, thank you Robert and my apologies for my earlier frustration - you all are doing a Sierra Hotel of a job! :)

Guest JamieG

haha i used to know what Sierra Hotel meant, i thought it was S*** holy, is that correct or is it something else. yes it is a great system!

Sierra Hotel => SH => Abbreviation for Tiju Ilu (encrypted with the simplest possible cypher ;) )

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden