Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Peters

To PMDG, I just want to say thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks to all our hard working friends here at PMDG. :-beerchug I really appreciate all the hard work and great support you guys have put in these past few days. I'd say this doesn't happen often, but I'd be wrong. At least in this forum I would. You guys always go the extra mile for us, and are much to under appreciated. :) Thank you.As far as the new patch.. Its great! I just did a short hop from KSHV to KDFW and the jet performed perfectly. It really is a huge improvment. :) Now all we need are those SID's and STAR's ;)So, thanks again for burning the midnight oil for much to long, and keeping us informed with support here on the forum at the same time. That in itself says alot about this company. It's alot more than others would have even attempted. I've been a PMDG customer since you started the Fly! product line and I expect that to continue for a very long time. Thanks again guys, there are a few of us who truely appreciate what you do. :)I for one sit back in awe, (as I'm sure you do) at what you've accomplished with this aircraft. It's really in a class all its own.-Jason Peters B-52H Crew Chief USAF B52Dawg@sport.rr.com

Guest rellehenk

Hi Robert and staff,Thanks you for all the hard work, I am very happy with the patch.I hope there will be a simple solution for the enginestart problem. All other thing are working fine.Yesterday I was a bit irritated, I am sorry for that.I would like to dedicate this shot to PMDG :Dpmdg.jpgRegards Floris

Guest ba747heavy

Amazing shot! Yes, PMDG has really stuck in there and got this patch out with very little problems(yes, the engine bug....I know I know ;-))

Just want to make sure the PMDG guys get to read. :) Lots of traffic in here today.-Jason Peters B-52H Crew Chief USAF B52Dawg@sport.rr.com

Guest ba747heavy

Yes, lots of traffic indeed, but of the good variety ;-)

Guest Wills402

I second that Jason. Did a flight from KDAL to KSAT and it performed perfectly! Great Job PMDG! :-beerchug William

I see you are checking for ice with the wing lights on ;)[h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4] [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]