Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Peters

Bill and Team: WOW!

You guys have made a masterpiece! I must admit, out of my own stupidity I held off on getting this great aircraft until now. I wasn't sure if I would really enjoy it. Boy was I wrong! I haven't stopped flying since I got it! You'll have to pry my hands off the yoke to fly your next release! :-lol At the rate I'm flying her I'm gonna be selling everything I own for the engine overhauls very shortly!! Won't need tires or brakes yet though.. Been very carefull with those just like Russ said. Plant her firmly, but gently and aero brake as much as possible. :) The manual even in the download version is excellent. Seriously folks. This is one silky smooth flyer. For anybody out there who still isn't sure.. as I was.. buy this plane!! Support a great cause! You won't Regret it! Truely an amazing airplane. I can't wait to see whats next. I only wish 'Briefing Time' was gonna be here for the Barksdale Open house Airshow on Sat-Sun.Bill and Team: Beers are on me for one great piece of work! :-beerchug-Jason Peters B-52H Crew Chief USAF B52Dawg@sport.rr.com