Sign in to follow this  

Guest Arlei

Thanks! downloading now....

I was reinstalling a 9500 Pro 128MB card into the system indicated in my signature when I found the new 4.3 drivers.I set the 3d setting to maximum quality (way I have been running the 9800 too)Although its somewhat subjective and I'm comparing the 9500 with 4.3 drivers to the 9800 with 4.2's, my impressions were:(1) Visuals (esp colors) were subtly but definitely better(2) Performance was definitely smoother. 9500 with new drivers much closer to 9800 with old ones(3) I was able to use 1600x1200 resolution with the 9500 card which I was unable to do previously due to smoothness issues.Can't wait to see what they do with the 9800!

Guest product

Anyone install these on a 9700 yet?Best,Joel

when in 2D cockpit view and looking left or right, horrible blotchy blue squares appear while drawing the scenery. Anyone else see this or any ideas how to fix this? Wasn't this bad with 4.2 or 4.1. And I know if it aint broke dont fix it, but you know the temptation :-)ATI 9600XT Win XP P4ThanksBill

Hi Joel,I installed them for my 9700 Pro a couple of days ago. So far very smooth sailing; no problems to report.thanks,

Guest product

Any performance improvements to note, Bill?Thanks,Joel

Installed them on my 9700 Pro.Default Sea-Tac flight with pretty much everything at max, 1280x1024x32, 4xAA/8X AF:Cat 4.2's: 24 FPSCat 4.3's: 25.5 FPSA slight improvement. Image quality is identical.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP