Sign in to follow this  
boeingd

PIA A310 please.

Hey guys i haven't posted much here so please dnt bash for requesting.Many of you will be familiar of course with the cls a 310-300. I was wondering if any of u guys has any spare time to paint her in the pia GE version in the new livery. That would be so wonderful because i have been waiting a long time for some one to paint it but so far no one has:-(. so please any one out there wiling to help, please do thank you.I will soooo greatful!:-)regards, Mushud.

Guest IV001

I'll do it if you have some time , lets say 2 weeks

Thank you so much my friend iv001:-)!!!!! i am so glad some one is going to do it. No problem with time, take as long as you want and do it in your style anything you need dont hesitate to as. Thank you!!!:DRegards, mushud:D

Hey iv001 whats the progress of the paint. Take your time jus wanted to know where you are with it.:-)thank you regards,mushud

Guest IV001

Hi Mushud,paint should finished around the end of next week. Got away on travel this week so couldn't finish it

No prblem my friend. I understand we all have lives and we all have got other things than jus fs. Dnt worry about it.:-)Thank youRegard mushud.:-)