Sign in to follow this  
mibo

Tactile Feedback System TFS2 (intellivibe)

hello,I would like to order the tactile Feedback System (TFS 2). The WEB page of Intellvibe is not working. I tried also ivibe.com. Mailed to craig@ivibe.con and info@ivibe.com NO ANSWER! Has this interesting product been disactivated ? On their forum I see last post in 2007 or 2008. Can someone please indicate me the right address for ordering?ThanksMibo

Hi Mibo,Currently the site is still active and Craig is working towards a version 3 of the TFS unit . I believe he is waiting on the new version being available before taking any further orders from anybody.I have a TFS2, which when working is superb in FSX. At the moment it has a problem (only works on sound) although Craig is saying on the Website that all current owners will get a TFS3 for free so that should fix me.The website forums are also still active (last post was on the 2nd of July regading new orders)Link I use : http://www.ivibe.com/default.htmI hve no commercial interests in the product itself (just a user) but I do rate it when it is working and miss it so much when it is not, but you do need to look at the various posts on the forums, as there has been difficulties in the past, and make up your own mind.I am still confident in his product and to a slightly lesser degree his service.If he does give us all new versions I would however suggest his support and service would be seen as first rate.Hope that helps OldBadger.

I've got a TFS2 and want to try and get it working on Windows 7 64 bit. Does anyone know how do to that?