Sign in to follow this  
Jason_Peters

CS 757 Purchase.. What to buy?

Looking to buy the CS 757 and the -300 expansion. However, I'm confused on what to purchase? Do I need to purchase Block F, or just the Base pack and -300 expansion?Thanks!

Guest PPSFA
Looking to buy the CS 757 and the -300 expansion. However, I'm confused on what to purchase? Do I need to purchase Block F, or just the Base pack and -300 expansion?Thanks!
Base pack (200) and the 300

I'd wait for the Level-D :(

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Oh I am waiting....But with the Level D nowhere in site in the near furture I really need a mid range tube liner for my fleet.Everything I have is either regional:JS41, ERJ's, etcor long range:MD-11, 747I also have the Level D 767 for FSX, but haven't installed it in ages, since I now find the VC to be sub par compared to todays offerings.

Guest CryogenicPilot
I also have the Level D 767 for FSX, but haven't installed it in ages, since I now find the VC to be sub par compared to todays offerings.
Have you tried the VC mod by Andre Folkers?It doesn't radically change the cockpit... It's just textures... But it gives it a richer, lived-in look similar to the CS 757.The good thing about the Level-D VC is it isn't a frame rate hog because it is an actual virtual cockpit. Meaning, it simulates the important systems need for flying and other procedures, but doesn't go overboard with needless eye-candy and polygons like CS. Yes, CS looks great, but functionality is what L-D concentrates on and it is also one of the most frame rate friendly airliners in the FSX fleet. I hope the PMDG 737NG is as frame rate friendly (like the MD-11) with even more modern features like 3-D gauges and other advanced things.

I'd wait for the Level-D :(
+100

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

As was already stated, the base pack and the -300. The block F, as far as I know, is no longer really viable.Enjoy your new aircraft. I really like the CS 757.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I asked the same not long ago. Block F is intended for CS customers who bought an earlier version of the airplane, it adds FMS functionality. Not needed unless you have that older version already.

Thanks everyone! Picked it up last night and am pleased. Should tide me over till Level D can get their work complete.