Sign in to follow this  
jimclearsky

installing pmdg 747 and md11 on laptop

I have recently purchased a gaming laptop to complement my main pc system.I wish to install my pmdg 747 and md11 purchases on this second computer.Is this posssible or do i need another license?I can pm the order ID's ifnecessaryJames Connolly

The unofficial answer (I don't work for them) is no. You can uninstall on one and install on another but you only have one concurrent install.

Dan Downs KCRP

Is this the case for sure?I thought that the software could also beused on a laptop without another license?Can anyone from pmdg clarify this?

We do allow laptop installs actually - just as long as there aren't two people using them at the same time or something like that - multiple concurrent users is the issue.If you have any problems doing the install just submit a support ticket and we'll free up a validation for you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We do allow laptop installs actually - just as long as there aren't two people using them at the same time or something like that - multiple concurrent users is the issue.
As someone who (with PMDG's explicit permission) has benefited from this policy in many a distant hotel room over some years, may I add that it's also another example of the great support that we receive! :( You're the good guys

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Hi, sorry to revive an old post but i have a similar problem.I have my main PC crashed today and i was wondering if i can install the MD-11 on this backpup PC?Guillaume Couvez

Guillaume,Do it and if it gives you problems, submit a support ticket and we'll reset it for you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com