Sign in to follow this  
Turbine777

What Airport is closest to you?

Small airport EFTU, Big airport EFHK.

Big: Münster EDDG (100 km), Bremen EDDW (70 km)Military: ETND Diepholz (15 km), ETNA Ahlhorn (50 km)Small: EDWC Damme (15 km)

KOKC is the closest with commercial service. KPWA is the closest GA... But I fly a Cherokee out of KHSD!Buddy Morgan

I'm about 5 miles north from CYYC. Right under the approach path for rwy 16Greg Keath

Hey Dan, These are my spotting locations,and photos,http://www.flickr.com/photos/53034580@N04/

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Cool, thanks Jim. I noted these and saved the pix.I wish I had the means to go more often. I was at a wedding today and a couple friends were looking at an old car and could quickly tell the year, model etc... I had no clue other than how many doors it had and it's color. We joked about it and I shook my head why so many care so much but then remembered my own passion and how I could watch them all day/night. I guess it would be the equivelant of just pulling over on the highway and watching cars for them and then I would surely think they lost their mind :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

KSAN, about a half mile to the left of the departure path for RWY 27. I get a good view from my computer desk of the aircraft departing when the weather is clear.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Jim, Awesome pictures by the way, just got a chance to look through them all, very nice.Kurt,I'm in envy. I wish I could see them right outside my comp window again. A few years ago I had my comp room in a finished attic (tower portion like cathedral). I had my comp and a great look out at a smaller airport KLWM. I had a scanner and would listen in also. I remember always wishing it was a bigger airport so I could see some heavies at the time but now wish I at least had it.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

KRNO and 4SD The fastest valley in the world Stead NV!

Snowfalcon13 KRTS Reno, NV. The Valley of Speed/PMDG Beta Test Team

Windows 10 64 Pro/AMD Ryzen 3700X 8 core 3.5GHZ, ASUS ROG Strix B450-F, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M2 Cdrive, 1TB SSD D Drive, P3D V4.5/P3D V5 HF2

32 GB  DDR 3200 RAM/Radeon RX 5700XT 8GB