Sign in to follow this  
mcnobody

The infamous Martinair MD-11

Wow, that was fast. Someone from Avsim must have been watching this thread :(* Just to point out the things that were altered in my FSX UI on the 1st page, here's the pic.Important to note, that I changed it at one point, so depending when you looked, new things may have been added. The original things are circled in Magenta, the newer ones in yellow.FSD2.jpgHow'd you do?

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Hello again, AJ. I forgot to ask this the other night. I had no problems entering the above route with the exception of the bolded, underlined above. How exactly is that suppose to read? And how did you enter it?Thanks for the help,
Hey Dan, Christian beat me to it! He is correct, that line is sometimes found in flightplans to show the expected cruise speed/altitude at that waypoint. This particular flight plan was found at the vataware website. I find they have accurate flight plans for the rest of the world that Flightaware doesn't cover (As you may know Flightaware has the actual flight plans for real life US bound or originating flights), these are flightplans filed by vatsim users who use real world plans that otherwise may be hard to research on the web. So for any of my non US flights, this is the first place I go to for accurate, updated fps. http://www.vataware.com/citypair.cfm?from=LEPA&to=EHAMThere is also another website with route databases, I can't vouch for the accuracy but it seems user's contribute updated fps. I tend to go here first, and then compare to the fps I find on the link I first posted.http://www.ivao.aero/db/

Thanks for the routes A.J. I'm about to test flight the recently finished FSX version, hopefully available soon.FSD.jpg
OMG LOL Dan, your images are hilarious!

Thanks AJ and Christian, I learned something new today, and that's always a plus. I thought it was some type of half coordinate with a Fix entry haha. Thank you both for clearing that up and thanks for the links! I'm always looking for new site for overseas routes. I wish there were more for actual charts so I could manually plan them myself though, but these two are now bookmarked and will check them out soon enough!@ Taylor, hehe glad you like. I actually do hidden things in all of my liveries and most pix I've posted here. Not as much as this but as I mentioned. I went to post my original post and still had the image in PS when I lost my internet,,, so went a little crazy, hehe.Side note: In every cover of Playboy magazine there is a hidden Playboy bunny. Sometimes it is easy to find and sometime it may be a real tiny reflection in the cover girls eye. I got the idea from them and have been doing it ever since.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

that after MEDIL
It's before MEDIL. You must be at that FL prior to reaching this fix.Dan, now I notice. :)