Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Lets talk about Friday...

I didn't see that post from Robert, but I would expect that to be true. The reason is, Murphy's Law and I are the best of friends, and I will be on vacation starting June 18 for a week. So there's your release date everybody! :(
Here is what Robert said'Gents-One observation: There are a couple of folks suggesting that we may release "a week after the wide beta release."This is not factual...Wide beta will take however long it takes for us to get things where we want them. There is no time estimate- but I can assure you that one week is not long enough.Just wanted to point that out so that others do not read those posts and reach conclusions that are not accurate! Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gifPrecision Manuals Development Grouphttp://www.precisionmanuals.com JeffG

Jeffrey Gerbert

I hope we could see a bit of the wingflex in the video???And maybe some liverys in action ;)

regards,

Alexander Marx

While waiting for any news that mite come out this weekend decided to purchase orbox 44% discount on their downloadable packages of na pacific, rockies and canada this consumned me all weekend on downloading. Think i had the pc on all weekend heheh whilst downloading kept checking the ngx thread to see if any more news but not as yet. Finally got the orbox scenery packages downloaded at last installed it and took out my js4100 for a test flight around canada and all i can say is wow amazing i recommend getting it while the sale is on since it closes on the 1st of june

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So how much is this going to cost?

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

It's a good thing none of the PMDG members have visited this forum all day I guess? :(

Just relax guys. The NGX is at least a few weeks away. You can stop torturing your F5 key for a while.

:) Release will take another 2-4 weeks i guess but i'd like to see at least a new video :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Just relax guys. The NGX is at least a few weeks away. You can stop torturing your F5 key for a while.
Indeed, i have the feeling we won't get it before A few weeks....unfortunately...Greg

too much, too soon....

Well, i'm just awaiting the news that the wide beta team started testing, wondering about release is no good anyways.

Well, i'm just awaiting the news that the wide beta team started testing, wondering about release is no good anyways.

...worst thing is that i have 123 pax awaiting a return flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow since December 2010..... Wish i could fly them home before their next summer holidays ! :( Greg

too much, too soon....

...worst thing is that i have 123 pax awaiting a return flight from Gibraltar to Heathrow since December 2010..... Wish i could fly them home before their next summer holidays ! :( Greg
IMHO send them via alternate flights. It could take sometime Just%20Kidding.gif

You must be flying Ryanair with a service like that...tongue.gif

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

You must be flying Ryanair with a service like that...tongue.gif
:( :(

Joe Park