Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Lets talk about Friday...

Guest cassis
You must be flying Ryanair with a service like that...tongue.gif
... actually not, PMDG airlines ! :(

It's funny in a way. Every time it is silent on your side (PMDG's, I mean), I start to forget, in a way, what you are doing. I lose interest, and when I look at screenshots of the aircraft, I don't really see the aircraft I saw previously. But, then an update comes, and I am in a awe once again. You really are making this aircraft as close as humanly possible to the real thing, and I love every bit of it. It's also these moments that I wish I hadn't criticized you from time to time, seeing the amount of work, attention, passion, even love, into something that will probably the addon of the year, and probably of some years to come (that is, until you make a new plane).I for one am incredibly happy to hear about the performance gain you guys got. 20% means a lot to me. My FPS aren't stellar, to say the least, so any gain is good for as far as I'm concerned.Finally, can't wait to see that movie!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

With all this work on the complete ground-up coding of this product, can I ask if you've done it in a way where you can re-use some of the new core systems in other future products(ie 777)? That would definitely be a good idea if at all possible and would make even more sense of the length of time this product has taken to develop. Could also reduce the development time for future aircraft.Either way, can't wait to see this masterpiece!Cheers!

Cheers,
Todd

CXA557-2.jpg

It's funny in a a awe once again. You really are making this aircraft as close as humanly possible to the real thing, and I love every bit of it.I for one am incredibly happy to hear about the performance gain you guys got. 20% means a lot to me. My FPS aren't stellar, to say the least, so any gain is good for as far as I'm concerned.Finally, can't wait to see that movie!
+1!!!!!My system isn't really good but i've no money to do an upgrade so i've to run FSX with really bad settings (most at the middle or below) but with this i'm getting enough fps to have fun.20% is a lot. Maybe not for those guys with overclocked high end cpu's and gpu's but for those with low end sysems.So better optimize some days longer ;)Thanks a lot for the whole work which has been done so far :D

regards,

Alexander Marx

I can safely say we could all take the "highs" looking forward.:( We'll get the NGX when it is fully ready to be out the door.:(

I predict the NGX will be released on July 18, 2011. I saw it on my crystal ball...

I predict begin June

Gents-I've still got that new video in my hip-pocket... I am knee-deep in amps at the moment, making certain that the amperage distribution load matches the airplane's certification specs...Hopefully I'll finish here in the next couple of hours- THEN I'll put some focus on a proper update.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hopefully I'll finish here in the next couple of hours- THEN I'll put some focus on a proper update.
Any chance of getting push notifications on mobile devices for such events (or even bigger ones... hint hint :() in the future? Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

Gents-I've still got that new video in my hip-pocket... I am knee-deep in amps at the moment, making certain that the amperage distribution load matches the airplane's certification specs...Hopefully I'll finish here in the next couple of hours- THEN I'll put some focus on a proper update.
I can help you make the video free of charge... hint hint wink wink nudge nudge :)Just kidding but seriously the offer is there

matches the airplane's certification specs
Robert, you're starting to scare me... You're kidding right? :( :( :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Guest Tamadeez

Let's talkabout friiiidaaay!-friiidaaay! gonna code overhead light bulbs on friiidaay! Releasing wide beta in the week-end-week-end

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I was going to post the music video of that but I guess you to care of that

Let's talkabout friiiidaaay!-friiidaaay! gonna code overhead light bulbs on friiidaay! Releasing wide beta in the week-end-week-end
We we so excited. LOL.gif

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

What's the song? :(