Sign in to follow this  
air-ick

Pics of AA's delivery of their newest 737-800

Hi all,I got a link to some pictures of AA taking delivery of their newest 737 with the "Sky Interior".Unfortunately, there aren't as many pics of the exterior or cockpit as we would have liked (the photographer must not be a pilot since there's only one shot of the cockpit) but there are a few nice shots, just the same.Here's my favorite:5756255679_c54923cf60.jpgAA's Delivery of 737-800 with Sky Interior by AirlineReporter.com, on Flickr

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

Ooow yeaa, awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing, great colors great detail nice HD! =) Thank you for sharing this stuff.

Wow, the seats in the GOL interior look much more "cushy" to me than AA's. Thanks for the pics.

AMD 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 42" LG C3 OLED 4K TV/Monitor

Great pictures, I only wish that AA installed PTVs like DL or COA. Regardless, sky looks great, image quality is really nice as well.Thank you

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Hi all,I got a link to some pictures of AA taking delivery of their newest 737 with the "Sky Interior".Unfortunately, there aren't as many pics of the exterior or cockpit as we would have liked (the photographer must not be a pilot since there's only one shot of the cockpit) but there are a few nice shots, just the same.Here's my favorite:5756255679_c54923cf60.jpgAA's Delivery of 737-800 with Sky Interior by AirlineReporter.com, on Flickr
Ooo, shiny!!

It looks great. I will be flying American 737-800 twice this summer. I'd love to fly on board 737 with Sky Interior.Thanks for sharing,

Wow, the seats in the GOL interior look much more "cushy" to me than AA's. Thanks for the pics.
LOL, the GOL flight attendants are a lot more "cushy" than the AA flight attendants are as well, and I mean that in a good way!!Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

My 600th post! :(

LOL, the GOL flight attendants are a lot more "cushy" than the AA flight attendants are as well, and I mean that in a good way!!Sean Campbell
:( :( B) Very, very cushy LOL.gif Thanks for sharing the pics, Rafael. Btw, I wasn't exepecting to see a capitain of my favorite airline here on AVSim. I got very surprised when I read your signature. Seems that you've been around for much longer than I have and although you don't post much, you have posted in some thread that I had been watching, but somehow never spoted you here.

Matheus Mafra