Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUL11 Update on NGX Release Progress

Guest JSkorna

Anyone posting ASE settings can find them in your ApplicationData/HiFi/ASE/Options folder.

Hello, here is my ASE setting. Cumulus 58 HD and Cirrus 23 HD for REX2 Overdrive.:( [Options]FSVersion = FSXDynamicRateofChangePercent = 50VATSIMDownloads = FalseAutomaticDownloadInterval = 15AutomaticDownloads = TrueCAVOKCloudGenerationPercent = 50NoDataCloudGenerationPercent = 50CirrusCloudGenerationPercent = 50MaximumCloudLayers = 5MinimumCloudTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumCloudTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumCloudIcingPercent = 0MaximumCloudIcingPercent = 100StratusCloudOccurrencePercent = 20MinimumVisibilitySM = 0MaximumVisibilitySM = 50MaximumUpperVisibilitySM = 49MaximumSurfaceWindSpeed = 200MinimumWindTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumWindTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumWindShearPercent = 0MaximumWindShearPercent = 50DisableWindsAloft = FalseWakeTurbulenceStrength = 50CreateVirtualStations = TrueEnhanceRouteCoverage = TrueDepictHurricanes = TrueEnableSkyScapeMode = FalseUseSkyScapeforStratus = FalseForceHighPriority = TrueUpdateRange = 500EnableWindSmoothing = FalseEnableVisibilityGraduation = TrueEnableFogLayerSimulation = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueSuppressionRange = 200StartupWave = TrueEnableDirectWindControl = TrueShowSimMessages = FalseSupressOnGround = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalseVoiceATIS = TrueThermalGenerationRatePercent = 50UpandDowndraftGenerationRatePercent = 50MaximumDowndraftRate = 300MaximumUpdraftThermalRate = 500DisableHazeLayer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueDatFileOverwriteUserEdit = 0SuppressionCeiling = FSXDepictionMode = DWCPreventFSXCloudRedraws = TruePreventTstormsWithCB = FalseGraduationCeiling = 5000

Z. C

Thanks !Vic

Hello, here is my ASE setting. Cumulus 58 HD and Cirrus 23 HD for REX2 Overdrive.:( [Options]FSVersion = FSXDynamicRateofChangePercent = 50VATSIMDownloads = FalseAutomaticDownloadInterval = 15AutomaticDownloads = TrueCAVOKCloudGenerationPercent = 50NoDataCloudGenerationPercent = 50CirrusCloudGenerationPercent = 50MaximumCloudLayers = 5MinimumCloudTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumCloudTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumCloudIcingPercent = 0MaximumCloudIcingPercent = 100StratusCloudOccurrencePercent = 20MinimumVisibilitySM = 0MaximumVisibilitySM = 50MaximumUpperVisibilitySM = 49MaximumSurfaceWindSpeed = 200MinimumWindTurbulencePercent = 0MaximumWindTurbulencePercent = 100MinimumWindShearPercent = 0MaximumWindShearPercent = 50DisableWindsAloft = FalseWakeTurbulenceStrength = 50CreateVirtualStations = TrueEnhanceRouteCoverage = TrueDepictHurricanes = TrueEnableSkyScapeMode = FalseUseSkyScapeforStratus = FalseForceHighPriority = TrueUpdateRange = 500EnableWindSmoothing = FalseEnableVisibilityGraduation = TrueEnableFogLayerSimulation = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueSuppressionRange = 200StartupWave = TrueEnableDirectWindControl = TrueShowSimMessages = FalseSupressOnGround = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalseVoiceATIS = TrueThermalGenerationRatePercent = 50UpandDowndraftGenerationRatePercent = 50MaximumDowndraftRate = 300MaximumUpdraftThermalRate = 500DisableHazeLayer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueDatFileOverwriteUserEdit = 0SuppressionCeiling = FSXDepictionMode = DWCPreventFSXCloudRedraws = TruePreventTstormsWithCB = FalseGraduationCeiling = 5000

Hello, here is my ASE setting. Cumulus 58 HD and Cirrus 23 HD for REX2 Overdrive.:(
Thanks, could you please show us your FSUIP, general settings (inside fsuip.ini file) :(

Thanks, could you please show us your FSUIP, general settings (inside fsuip.ini file) :(
Hello, I am using the recommend setting which you can find in the HIFI forum. Here it is.[General]MouseWheelTrim=NoMouseWheelTrimSpeed=1JoystickTimeout=20PollGFTQ6=YesBlankDisplays=NoFixControlAccel=NoFixMachSpeedBug=NoVisibilityOptions=NoOneCloudLayer=NoCloudTurbulence=NoCloudIcing=NoGenerateCirrus=NoSuppressCloudTurbulence=NoMaxIce=3MinIce=-4UpperWindGusts=NoSuppressWindTurbulence=YesSuppressWindVariance=YesWindTurbulence=NoTurbulenceRate=1.0,5.0TurbulenceDivisor=20,20,40,40SuppressAllGusts=YesMaxSurfaceWind=0WindLimitLevel=200WindDiscardLevel=400WindAjustAltitude=NoWindAjustAltitudeBy=2000SmoothBySimTime=NoWindSmoothing=NoWindSmoothness=-4WindSmoothAirborneOnly=NoPressureSmoothness=8TemperatureSmoothness=0DisconnTrimForAP=NoZeroElevForAPAlt=NoThrottleSyncAll=NoWhiteMessages=NoShowPMcontrols=NoSpoilerIncrement=512MagicBattery=NoRudderSpikeRemoval=NoElevatorSpikeRemoval=NoAileronSpikeRemoval=NoReversedElevatorTrim=NoClockSync=NoClockSyncMins=5ClearWeatherDynamics=NoOwnWeatherChanges=NoTimeForSelect=4LoadFlightMenu=NoLoadPlanMenu=NoPauseAfterCrash=NoBrakeReleaseThreshold=75SaveDataWithFlights=NoZapSound=fireworkShortAircraftNameOk=NoUseProfiles=NoTCASid=FlightTCASrange=40AxisCalibration=NoDirectAxesToCalibs=NoShowMultilineWindow=YesSuppressSingleline=NoSuppressMultilineFS=NoAxisIntercepts=NoDontResetAxes=NoWeatherReadFactor=2WeatherRewriteSeconds=1CustomWeatherModify=NoSimConnectStallTime=1Console=No

Z. C

It has been 30 years since my first taste of Flight Simulation using Sublogic Flight Simulation on one tiny little disk and using a Apple 2e computer. We were all amazed by such a marvel with its wire frame pictures.Of course in those days it really was amazing stuff as there was nothing to compare it with.Now 30 years later to be on the verge of having this extraordinary craft served up to us is going to be one of the great highlights of my life. Just look how far we have come.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Microsoft_Flight_Simulator#First_generation_.28FS1_for_Apple_II_.26_TRS-80.29It means so much to me that I am building a new computer especially to house this aircraft and as I have all the other PMDG products I KNOW that the 737NX will be VERY VERY SPECIAL.I just cannot comprehend the amount of work, sweat and tears that must go into such a product but I congratulate all those very clever people involved in their stunning acheivement. As Robert stated: Last night we began the process of distributing build 82.2732 (yes: 82 major builds and 2732 updates). Once again I just cannot comprehend it!There, and I have not even got it yet!!!!!!!! :( :( :( Kind regardsRichard.

Richard Binns
MSFS 2020 - Asus ROG Strix Z390-E - Skylake i7 9700k - EVGA RTX 3070 Black - 32gig G.Skill TridentZ DDR4 - Thermaltake Thor 850w Platinum PSU - Corsair Hydro H80iGT cooler - Samsung 43" UHD HDR TV - Thermaltake V71 Case - Samsung SSD 850 EVO M.2 500GB  - 2 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus V-Nand 1TB

Hello, I am using the recommend setting which you can find in the HIFI forum. Here it is.
Thanks... :(

It has been 30 years since my first taste of Flight Simulation using Sublogic Flight Simulation on one tiny little disk and using a Apple 2e computer. We were all amazed by such a marvel with its wire frame pictures.Of course in those days it really was amazing stuff as there was nothing to compare it with.
Same here Richard, except I was on a Commodore 64.I still remember the horrible graphics flying around Meigs, but at the time I couldn't have been happier. It's hard to believe that was somewhere around 1984 and after all these years we have what we have now. I still remember back then thinking about what computer flight sims might be like in the year 2000 and beyond, since at that age the year 2000 seemed so far away. Now, here we are in 2011 with a version of a 737 that is so ultra-realistic it almost blows your mind. It's exciting to see how flight sims might evolve in the next 30 years considering where we've already been and how far we've come.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've started with C64 too. As airliner simulations, I was first flying Airbus A320 simulator on Amiga, with all the wire graphics etc. Still, it was good. I was doing VOR to VOR flights over Europe.It is really impressive for the simulator and computer industry. This product clearly shows the improvements that have been done over the years..

This was my first flight sim,Psion Flight Simulator on the Sinclair ZX-81 from 1982!flight.jpgYou can play the ZX Spectrum version hereand some more info here!

Seeing all these ‘old’ original flight sims brings back memories, for those of us who can remember them at the time they were cutting edge! … if we have moved this far in 30 years where will we be in a further 30 years!!!! We will probably have organic life processors and plug ourselves in … hope I’m around to see what’s in store.Great work PMDG … my home cockpit awaits … you guys just take your time and get it right.Check out this original combat simhttp://gamesdbase.com/game/sinclair-zx-spectrum/ace-air-combat-emulator.aspx