Sign in to follow this  
FS Hub

Aerosoft - Corfu X

Hello,Aerosoft is making the whole island Corfu, Greece. Also known as Kerkyra. It's still in development but in case you are interested and you have missed here, well here is it:http://forum.aerosof...orfu-x-preview/Overview_RW35.pngLooks nice eh? :D Can't wait to make a nice approach to this airport with the lovely NGX =)

Thus not belonging to the forum, it looks really nice.

Yes it looks nice, but come on, does this really belong in this forum?
Yes. Ryan said, everything related to FS or aviation is allowed. I do not want to promote Aerosoft or something but Aerosoft is THE airport scenery maker in my eyes. And it looks very great and wanted to share it with you guys.

Yes. Ryan said, everything related to FS or aviation is allowed. I do not want to promote Aerosoft or something but Aerosoft is THE airport scenery maker in my eyes. And it looks very great and wanted to share it with you guys.
Actually, AVSIM recently told them to limit what's being posted. Anyways it's past my "Corfu" so I'm gonna call it a night and get some sleep.

Really nice but i think PMDG ask that this kind of post should be on the proper forum.Just saying

I take it then you don't have any products from flyTampa.
Or Orbx.. Or FSDreamTeam... Or... You get the idea Just%20Kidding.gifOT: Looking good!

I take it then you don't have any products from flyTampa.
Oh yeaa you are right. I said that because they made that many airports already :(

Looks great as usual by aerosoft, although I personally find aerosoft sceneries to be a bit on the poor performance side. EHAM and a few others always seem to bring my old O/C'ed i7 950 to its knees. ORBX & FSdreamteam are THE scenery makers in my mind. With matching performance to boot.