Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tamadeez

Tabs... you da man

Guest Tamadeez

Just saying thanks to Tabs for the awesome Customer service I have recieved in the past and very recently. So good infact you guys may just need a Tip section where customers can donate x amount for your product support. It's nice to be treated humanly. P.S your MD-11 rules...

I also never understood why there's no "Donate" button?

I'd donate after receiving excellent support from them! I'd do it in a heartbeat. I haven't worked with Ryan, but Paul has helped me on two different issues, both of which, he was able to provide a quick solution.

I also never understood why there's no "Donate" button?
Because people would use the fact they donated to coerce PMDG into giving them more updates/release dates/insider info/etc.

Also in my opinion, good customer service is always an important part of a quality company with quality products. It shouldn't be something that should be payed for.

Because people would use the fact they donated to coerce PMDG into giving them more updates/release dates/insider info/etc.
Unfortunately you're probably right. That's really too bad. I can see it now....I have been a loyal customer since the stone age, I donated for support, ....... Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
Also in my opinion, good customer service is always an important part of a quality company with quality products. It shouldn't be something that should be payed for.
I most certainly agree, it IS and SHOULD be free. However, there are times when the support is outstanding, and they may have spent many hours on your case, and therefore, one may be inclined to contribute toward the support provider for his/her trouble.

Its great to see excellent customer service. Well done Tabs, but the idea of a donate button is really off the mark. Excellent customer service is part of the value PMDG is providing along with the commercially available products. If PMDG was making freeware then yes donations would be very much in order but not when they are selling their products.Mark.

Mark   CYYZ      

Guys,I appreciate the compliments (and I'm sure Paul does too), thanks! That said, we won't be taking any donations - as folks like Mark said, good customer service post-purchase is part of the price of the product - it's not something extra here.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com