Sign in to follow this  
shamrockflyer

Boxed or Download ?

It will be my first time wnloading from PMDG but I see no problems. I will then make a backup of it on a DVD.

the servers will brake down the day the 737 is comming,i have a mistake about it there are so many that wat the ngx,and of course its a good thing. Money Eyes.gif but dont be worry you will get the 737 ngx.

I'm not fussed personally, so will probably download and burn to disk!It's looks like another great product from a great company, looking forward to using it!Have some great flyingWayneParty.gif

For me download too. I don't want to wait anymore :D I have bought all previous PMDG products using the download way and I have full confidence on PMDG.
QUOTE!!!!

The reason I have bought boxed versions of most software is that I have my main system and a good laptop. I like to have a copy on both. With some products the activation system means that you can only have it on one computer at a time – unless you do some complex looking reactivation from one system to another. I can quite understand it from the companies’ point of view as a fight against piracy. Still - I take the laptop to our monthly Flightsim group and we are always showing off our latest acquisition and extolling its virtues! And I know that the PMDG NGX will be a crowd pleaser! Will the downloaded version of the NGX mean I can only activate on one system at a time? Regards John

As far as I am aware you can have it on more than one computer at a time for your own use. When you install and it doesn't allow you to validate it on your other computer/laptop you need to submit a support ticket and explain your situation, you'll likely get validation assuming everything checks out. :)

You are allowed to install PMDG products on more than one system as long as you're the only user.