Sign in to follow this  
mnpostema

Norway,

Hi Everybody, Goodmorning everybody (If your local time is also 07:55 ;-) I think that everybody knows about the terrible attacks at 07/23/2011 in Norway :-(I think it would be nice, that if we are downloading the 737Ngx, everybody holds one minute of silence.Please dont think that i order everbody to do it, but i think its a nice way to respect all the victims, and the familys, and friends from them. I wish everybody a wonderfull live, and great flying time with the 737Ngx. Greetings Matthias, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.

I already think about all those effected, as they were pretty close to my age.

Hi James, Yes i can understand that you think about them, i am 35, but i think your right,A lot of people all over the world think about them, but stil its nice to have one minute of silence. Greetings Matthias

Thanks for the kind words, It's been some horrible days in Norway and this only happend some 20 miles from my house.One smart victim from Utoya said:"If one man can create this much hate, think how much love we all can create together" Now let's look together and ahead for the NGX, it will turn the sim community upside dowm :-)

Thanks for the kind words, It's been some horrible days in Norway and this only happend some 20 miles from my house.One smart victim from Utoya said:"If one man can create this much hate, think how much love we all can create together" Now let's look together and ahead for the NGX, it will turn the sim community upside dowm :-)
Very well said..... smile.png

What disgusts me is as the world grieves for these kids, West Boro Bapstist Church is planning to picket the funerals because the kids apparently "died for our sins". It's a very sad attack and I remember not being able to sleep the night that I heard about the shooting.

Aha, oke ;-) But still nice words from a verry brave girl.All those people are in the Dutch people harts, everybody is still talking about it.Sadly we had a shooting with 7 victims, and like 52 wounded.I am a Paramedic myself on the Lifeliner 3 (a EC-135 rescue helicopter based at Nijmegen St Radbout Hospital, and/or Volkel Airbase the Netherlands)I was there, and i still dream about it, a couple of weeks later the attack in Norway happened, its so sad! After 9/11 one of the JFK Police spokesman sad, We have to look for that one person between thousends of people every day, and that one person only have topass 2 or mayby 3 of us :-( Greetings Matthias

guyswe in india face the problem of terrorism every now and then,its a nice thought of paying respect to people who loose lives to terror,so i guess its always better to say why not a minute of silence to all people worldwide who suffer death from terrorismvivek anand