Sign in to follow this  
Hitchhiker79

PayPal payment processed but store not recognising sale

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help to get a link for the NGX. The PayPal transaction went through (confirmed via email). The PMDG store did not get the confirmation though as it was down and it is not recognising that I purchased the product. Any ideas?

same problem ... ticket system also down :(

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

+1

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Preston Van Name

PMDG 747-400 PMDG MD-11 PMDG JS41 PMDG 737-NGX

FS2Crew Voice Edition for each, except MD-11

Would be really nice if somebody from PMDG replied to those who have paid and have been left in "limbo" with their ecommerce website not recognising the payment. Thanks.

I think they have enough post's on here explaining the situation as it stands right now.

Add me to the list expect didn't use Paypal for the purchase. Got the confirmation email, tapped my account for the purchase price and no confirmation was established for download link. I to hope PMDG will correct this as we are all at a dead end it seems for the time being. Would hate to have to contact my bank to stop payment as like everyone else, dying to get this aircraft! Can't blame PMDG for cyber attack!!

Dont worry about it guys they will fix it, samething here no link received to my email, as long as you can see your transaction on your PayPal account you are ok also make sure write it down your invoice number just in case, it should be in your PayPal payment notification email sent it to your primary email address of your PayPal account. Probably they are trying to fix the download links that are going to customers via email.

I think they have enough post's on here explaining the situation as it stands right now.
The posts so far did not address this specific problem. I too am not blaming PMDG, but a bit of reassurance that I would not have to spend days wondering if I will get the product or not would go a long way.

It's a DOS attack. The website is being bombarded and thus everything is at a crawl. You will get your download link I am sure it's taking longer than normal due to this. Yes is stinks but why is that so hard for everyone to understand?

It's a DOS attack. The website is being bombarded and thus everything is at a crawl. You will get your download link I am sure it's taking longer than normal due to this. Yes is stinks but why is that so hard for everyone to understand?
I understand perfectly and will try to get this sorted later this evening when PMDG would have hopefully overcome their technical difficulties caused by the DoS attack. The only reason I am a bit miffed is that I am already seeing NGX-related support being posted by PMDG, when the priority should be to provide paying customers with the product.

Same problem here :( Got my Paypal receipt via Email but it could never go back to the PMDG site to get me the download link. After many tries to log on again, the NGX is still in the shopping cart Thinking.gif. What now? Can we Email PMDG?

I understand perfectly and will try to get this sorted later this evening when PMDG would have hopefully overcome their technical difficulties caused by the DoS attack. The only reason I am a bit miffed is that I am already seeing NGX-related support being posted by PMDG, when the priority should be to provide paying customers with the product.
http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341450-paid-but-no-email-thread/