Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

Anyone bought the AoA training yet?

It states it will start after the videos are up.
Yep, hence the question. If the viseos were available today I'd buy the captain's pack right now. Could be watching the videos while I wait for the NGX Whistle.gif

Ed Haslam

how much does it cost? I dont see any price information..
Captain's package is $79 Bill McLauchlan

How have you bought it when it says the 737 training is still in production with no purchase buttons?

I have the other courses and all of them can be downloaded and played off of your harddrive, but it is also streamed online.
Just had confirmation from Chris that the videos (probably not the Line Check vids) will be avaialble a HD downloads or as smartphone compatible videos. Top notch! Off to dust off the credit card. Captain's package here I come! (that all sounded very very wrong Worried.gif )

Ed Haslam

And if that still doesn't show something hit refresh to make sure your browser isn't just showing you some cached site. :)
Yep, their site is getting hammered as well!

Ed Haslam

Question for you guys, the captain's pack says it includes 3 months free of linework.But does that mean the 3 months free will run out before they have time to do the videos?Or does this start when the first videos appear?
It is three months after they release the program, which may not be for a while.
How have you bought it when it says the 737 training is still in production with no purchase buttons?
It is most certainly for sale. The first videos will be released in about 10 day, the rest will be developed as the program progresses. That way they will adjust it accordingly to user input. Bob

I bought it too :) Can't wait for it as it seems it will be as extensive as PMDG 737NGX is. I really think of AoA as the "learning school" equivalent of PMDG works on aircraft. They just deliver amazing information, keeping it very instructive and not boring at all :)

I bought it, but cannot acces the 737 section. It still says 'buy'. How about others that ordered the training.?

I bought it, but cannot acces the 737 section. It still says 'buy'. How about others that ordered the training.?
Mine says exactly the same. Does everybodys say this? Hope it's not a n issue...

Ed Haslam

Yep, hence the question. If the viseos were available today I'd buy the captain's pack right now. Could be watching the videos while I wait for the NGX Whistle.gif
I wish they were up today also. I was hoping it would too be ready to roll when the NGX arrived.

Guest Adraesh

I have just bought the 737NGX captain tuto, but i still have the buy link on my account ... I don't understand ...

I have just bought the 737NGX captain tuto, but i still have the buy link on my account ... I don't understand ...
Me too. It's my 1st AOA product, so I was just going to give it a day or two and see what happened.

Me too. It's my 1st AOA product, so I was just going to give it a day or two and see what happened.
the reason is that its hasnt been completed yet they still working on it once its finsihed u will see the buy turn into training

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg