Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

Anyone bought the AoA training yet?

Will the ngx be sold in dvd format like it was for level-d ? Rich

Rich Sennett

I bought the NGX and the capains package at the same time and i am waiting for the first lessons like a little schoolchild laugh.png

Does anyone's browser still show the "In Production" page? On a different machine and even on my iPhone it brings up a different page (the one that you can purchase the different packs) however on my computer it still shows the page as if it was the 4th. Hypnotized.gif Any suggestions? Thanks!

Any impressions of the first lessons?
they haven't released anything yet ... in the next 10-14days there will be the first lesson
Does anyone's browser still show the "In Production" page? On a different machine and even on my iPhone it brings up a different page (the one that you can purchase the different packs) however on my computer it still shows the page as if it was the 4th. Hypnotized.gif Any suggestions? Thanks!
login to the page and if this doesn't work try to clear browsercache or try another browser

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

I bought my Captains Package tonight. I had problems with it not accepting my credit card or debit card but the Paypal payment seems to have gone through ok. Looking forwards to the release of the videos. Gary

Those who want to purchase but don't see a purchase button need to register and then login to see it I believe.

I believe I will purchase it maybe next month. It has been an expensive month for FS (NGX, EZDoc, TrackIR). I did purchase a certain 737 from another developer and then I got the refund. If KLAX comes out next month it may delay my purchase but I am gong to buy it.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

login to the page and if this doesn't work try to clear browsercache or try another browser
Got it. Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure what to do, buy the course or not. It sounds great and all, and I'm sure they put a lot of effort into their courses, but I'm just wondering how deep they will go in the explanation.Will they remain on the surface, a bit below or really go all the way and explain everything there is to learn about the 737. How good will it be for people who basically know how to power the aircraft, vaguely know what most of the buttons do, program a flight plan, etc. Is it really going to be the knowledge you'd learn in a type 737 rating course? What do you guys think.

I was on the fence too before the NGX came out. Decided to try the MD-11 package... The preflight planning is brilliant, going through the use of FSBuild and TOPCAT... if you do not have these, you will end up buying them after watching these videos. My only problem is that once I watch the video a couple of times it becomes redundant. That's where the flight line comes in. The degree of explanation is very good, and properly scripted and professionally put together. A big plus to AoA is that they are personable. I mean very very personable. On the day the NGX came out, I bought the captains package. They still hadn't completed the link to the Training page, so I was confused and decided to log into the teamspeak server they use to ask someone about it... immediately I was talking to both Chris and Nick! I didn't want to cause that much fuss, and felt a little awkward about the attention I was getting, but they are THAT nice and CARE about their customers... more importantly they sound as if they are completely honest to ideas from their customers, and enjoy having conversations with us. I would support them just for their customer service... I'm sure in the future, with MS Flight, they will only grow that much bigger!

I have the MD-11 package and i highly recommend it. I have downloaded all of the videos including all of the flight files and the charts that are relavent to the flights and different procedures. The files contain all of the saved flights and panel states so that you can set up and fly the different scenarios shown on the videos. As far as the MD-11 goes, worth every penny.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I got the Captains package as I know from thier MD-11 training that its going to be a very high standard. They also said its going to be a much bigger training than the MD11 so I can only imagine how good it will be =). I hope it starts before I go on holiday as I will be able to take the vids with me on my laptop and study them hehe.

Guy's download the streaming videos with "atube catcher." http://atube-catcher.dsnetwb.com/video/ You may save them in any format and watch them whenever you want.Use the "stream catcher" feature.

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48".