Sign in to follow this  
Donga Josh

Feel a bit frigged over.....

Nope work full time, lucky enough to sneak a look at the forums each hour throughout the day though, but that all went to crape when work walked throught he door at 4:15pm

Nope work full time, lucky enough to sneak a look at the forums each hour throughout the day though, but that all went to crape when work walked throught he door at 4:15pm
Good for you :)

Frustrating it is.Yet, even without speculation, it is clear that the reason for the attack is/was certainly not of good nature and it's pretty clear that the aim was to create chaos and let PMDG face unhappy, frustrated customers.So should we really do them the favor and give in to that ?I don't think so. This community has already shown when avsim was hacked that we're better than that and i think a lot of reactions we see here prove exactly that.So, even if really difficult at this stage, best thing to do is switch to reserve, go around and let PMDG clear the runway.They didn't get us with avsim and they won't with this either. Best Regards

I was frustrated too last night. Eventually, after 2 hours, I got in a window and was able to complete the transaction. I'm certain you wouldn't blame your wife/significant other for being robbed at gunpoint, thus thwarting dinner plans. I'm certain the last thing PMDG wants is to differ receiving your hard earned money... Cheers!

HI all, Firstly a magnificent product from the posts ive seen congratulations to the whole Team.I have been watching this product for so long now, and ive seen a lot of stuff posted about it Here in australia, those of us who are flight simmers and work to keep the country running have finished up for the day and after watching all our dole bludger mates here, and lucky US friends download the aircraft all day long at work, had high hopes of spending the night flying this beautiful girl. You can understand our frustration, after a long hard week on a friday evening, to return home to a crashed server and a heap of americans saying how good the plane is, only to be told we cannot fly her. I actually arranged to have the night free of the +1 and the jnr expectant i can fly, but i have been dissapointed. Clearly the PMDG team have gone to bed now happy that some of their US freinds have the product, but we will again be frigged over when daylight returns to the US, and we are in the middle of the night, missing the next opening of the server. I recognise youcannot give us a time when it will be up but surely you know when it will not be up. Some of us have spent huge amounts of time supporting and watching your project and to leave us like this hanging is a bit slack. If it isnt going to be up in 2 hours tell us and then we can do other things, because if we all sit here waiting and find it doesnt get restored for a day, i seriously think you guys are going to have some explaining to do. Cheers! Josh Hicks
Yeah. Those stupid yanks, right? rolleyes.gif I mean it's not like they're trying to run a business and make a profit, you know? And sleeping?! How dare they?! Really, do you know how ridiculous you sound? Fair weather friends and cry baby's come out of the woodwork when the proverbial manure hits the ventilation.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yeah. Those stupid yanks, right? rolleyes.gif I mean it's not like they're trying to run a business and make a profit, you know? And sleeping?! How dare they?! Really, do you know how ridiculous you sound? Fair weather friends and cry baby's come out of the woodwork when the proverbial manure hits the ventilation.
He apologized already ;)

He apologized already ;)
I don't care. Refer to the OP. It's still there, the "damage" is done. He was quick to judge until he got what he wanted, and I'm tired of seeing that around here. ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I don't care. Refer to the OP. It's still there, the "damage" is done. He was quick to judge until he got what he wanted, and I'm tired of seeing that around here. ;)
I totally get your point. But just let go :) As sooner as we stop talking about it the sooner these kind of topics disappear. ... Wait a moment according to that I shouldn't reply Whistle.gif

Well being in the UK I managed to pay for and download the plane at around 5.15am after waiting up the entire night. I think you are being a bit unfair on the guys who dealt very well with circumstances that were beyond their control.

I know how you feel, but you're not as bad as me - being away from home until the 20th. I have 2 long weeks of waiting ahead. :(