Sign in to follow this  
Logic2

Virtual Airlines using kAcars tracking software

First of all I'd like to congratulate PMDG for a great aircraft. I've only completed one flight so far, but I've not been disappointed. I fly for a VA which uses kAcars tracking software to log our flights. Our version also tracks things like flap deployment, landing rates, bank angle and lights. I found this afternoon that the Beacon Light on the NGX seems to generate an ON/OFF flag every time the light flashes. It's almost like turning the switch on and off every time! I haven't found this to be the case in the PMDG 747, but it really makes for some very large flight logs!?! Is it possible to change the coding so that the flashes are generated without using the switch flag? This obviously isn't a problem for anyone not using a tracking system for a VA, but it will be a problem for those that do if this aircraft is as popular as we all know it's going to be :-)