Sign in to follow this  
ScherzkeCks

Radio Decision Height

Hi there, it is probably just me being to stupid, but I have just one tiny problem: When I want to set my radio decision height it always starts at something over 9000 feet (yes nine thousand not too many zeros). Is this normal? If not, how do I change that?

I too was looking about this - will be back if I find anything... Mas

ITS OVER 9000!!! (sorry i had too) but no it seems normal to me, I dont have this problem

No, no solution found yet, I might open a ticket and post the reply here if nobody else hast done it already and can enlighten us.

ITS OVER 9000!!!
Ever tried to scroll that down to 100? It takes the whole approach so you have no time for something else. :(

I just use BARO setting untill - I'll have a crooked finger before I reach 73' on the Radio.... ;) Just been through FCOM1 and 2 (very, very, briefly of course), and the chapters related to this give no explanation... MAs

Just dialled it aaaaaaalllllll the way down to 100, and saved the panel - but when relaoding that panel state, it was back to 9100.... Damn... ;) Mas

I have exactly the same issue. It really takes some time to dial it down to 200.

Just dialled it aaaaaaalllllll the way down to 100, and saved the panel - but when relaoding that panel state, it was back to 9100.... Damn... ;) Mas
I did the same thing :D Maybe I should have told you, would have saved you a lot of time. I am opening a ticket now.

Same issue with the radio altimeter here as well. And all the mouse clicks (even if button pressed continiously) takes a lot of resources, and could cause a CTD or panel freeze. Rune Brauten

Rune B.

Just to keep you updated I opened a ticket two days ago and haven't heard anything yet. Dunno if they have too much to do or if it's lost. I will wait a couple of days and get back to you.

last flight radio altimeter showed 9000+ , and today in this flight it showed 18000+. Looks like it is adding 9000 on each succesfully loaded flight. i am expecting to see 27000+ when i load my last saved flight, then i will cruise at minimums :D

Murat Okay

Turkish Virtual Airlines

Senior Captain

www.turkishvirtual.com

Hi there, it is probably just me being to stupid, but I have just one tiny problem: When I want to set my radio decision height it always starts at something over 9000 feet (yes nine thousand not too many zeros). Is this normal? If not, how do I change that?
I have altered mine in the PMDG setup to call it out instead of 2500 ft..