Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

CFG versions not updated after HF4 - how to fix

Hello, i purchased the 737ngx at release date on the pmdg-shop but can´t find hotfixes there...sry... can someone explain me where to get the hotfixes from or maybe an updated installer? i searched for answers here but didn´t find anything because i didn´t find any .exe file(hotfix or not?). Kind regards,Daniel P.S: Despite, where will i find the SP1 file to download, when it will be released some time in future?

I'm waiting the SP1, the HF4 crashes my sim few seconds after pmdg is loaded.Tried to reinstall the plane, te hotfix and fixing the hotfix.Have no time todo more, so, will wait for SP1 to solve these problems.

Regards

Andrea Daviero

For those with crashes ! Try to delete default FSX flight !! Or , ... 1. make bckp of fsx.cfg2. open fsx.cfg3. find line " SITUATION= " (delete all entries after equal (=) character)4. save fsx.cfg5. start fsx and leave default flight as it is. Hope that helps. Cheers Senad Orlati

For those with crashes ! Try to delete default FSX flight !! Or , ... 1. make bckp of fsx.cfg2. open fsx.cfg3. find line " SITUATION= " (delete all entries after equal (=) character)4. save fsx.cfg5. start fsx and leave default flight as it is. Hope that helps. Cheers Senad Orlati
Tank you, thats solved the issue.im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

Regards

Andrea Daviero

<< If you ran the Hotfix (4), check your aircraft.cfg files. If they do not show version 2987, then you need to do this fix. They may show version 2922. >> Gents, I purchased & downloaded this superb product yesterday. Having read this thread I have just checked & my config files are showing version 2922. Should I be worried? Worried.gif If so, what is this "HF4" & where do I find it? Thanks *edit* OK - found it. From a link on Facebook of all places!! smile.png

<< If you ran the Hotfix (4), check your aircraft.cfg files. If they do not show version 2987, then you need to do this fix. They may show version 2922. >> Gents, I purchased & downloaded this superb product yesterday. Having read this thread I have just checked & my config files are showing version 2922. Should I be worried? Worried.gif If so, what is this "HF4" & where do I find it? Thanks *edit* OK - found it. From a link on Facebook of all places!! smile.png
I suppose it's worth replying anyway. The download contains version 2922, so yours was correct. Hf4 is an optional update so it isn't included in the main installer. :)