Sign in to follow this  
ljfitzy

Manuals for the 737

Hey all!I now have it!!Haven't flew it yet, only switched the APU on, concerned though about the massive drop in frame rates! At an airport with minimal scenery, dropped down from 54 to 17?!?Any way, where can I find the manuals to learn how to drive this machine?

Hello they come with it look in the start menu under PMDG, need to sign your real name and your system specifications would also be helpful

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I think just yesterday somebody uploaded a "simplified" manual for operating the 737NGX on Avsim. I however haven't tried them myself since i consider 3500 pages of excellent manuals included in the NGX more than sufficient...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Chris is dead right: however if you don't share his taste for dry technical manuals and would prefer a "soup to nuts" guide to accomplishing a flight, then you can download the "simplified" one he has in mind from Avsim (thanks to Tom Risager) happy.pnghttp://library.avsim...ftp&DLID=162360 In fact it's "simplified" down to a mere 196 pages...... wink.png Cheers, Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

I am confused as to which manuals come free with the 737NGX, and which must be paid for additionaly. The main page for the aircraft states:"Documentation - Full documentation that includes the real life 737NG manuals, consisting of the Flight Crew Operating Manuals Vol. 1 & 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual and the Quick Reference Handbook. We’ve also included a 130 page introduction manual specific to the simulation and a 97 page tutorial flight, with a second on the way after release."Yet, under the Support section of the same page, a link called "737 Manuals and Training Aids" leads to another page where the manuals are are offered, but must be paid for, and some at very high prices. Can anyone who actually bought the product tell me which manual(s) come free with the aircraft?GaétanCan somone who has bougt

The manuals are in a pdf format. They are located in FSX\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\Flight Manuals. You get the same as the ones for sale.