Sign in to follow this  
txlife

can i make my own mcp for pmdg? where to get sdk?

Hi guys, I've been searching for this sdk for hours but I still haven't got what i need.Can anyone tell me, is there any way to get pmdg's sdk?Can I made my own cockpit if I do know the knowledge of coding?If it is unavailable to get a sdk, what are the alternate way to make my own mcp and other parts of the cockpit work with PMDG's plane?Please help, thanks a lot!

You could make a functioning home cockpit, yes. (google some of the cockpit building websites for more info) The sdk has not yet been released. I believe it is expected shortly after sp1.

You could make a functioning home cockpit, yes. (google some of the cockpit building websites for more info) The sdk has not yet been released. I believe it is expected shortly after sp1.
Thanks for ur reply. However, am I able to build a cockpit that will work with pmdg without PMDG's SDK?I got confused. Because the PMDG said in their introduction of 737NGX the SDK will be given to known hardware developer-which I think is someone like saitek.That's why I am concerning about the possibility of building a cockpit for pmdg.ps: What I mean is not purchasing the products of mcp from someone like cpflight, I am thinking about making the whole thing by myself including the code part. Assuming I have the knowledge of all this stuff(I would find other ppl to do this)

The sdk will be available to everyoneEdit: a large part of the functionality can be obtained through fsuipc, but some things will probably still require the sdk so a driver can be developed.

The sdk will be available to everyone Edit: a large part of the functionality can be obtained through fsuipc, but some things will probably still require the sdk so a driver can be developed.
Thanks a lot. I think I got the information. I'll work on it.

As well as (licensed) FSUIPC, you will need (free) LINDA. Much of the NGX functionality is already accessible (in advance of the SDK). http://forum.avsim.n...lcome-to-linda/ http://forum.avsim.n...ule-version-13/ (But if you have questions about LINDA, may I suggest posting them in the LINDA forum, rather than here). wink.png Have fun, Brian
Thanks a lot .I'm just new to this,fresh new. Just need a few ideas about it. I actually will ask some developer to do the coding. I just need to confirm that the possibility of connecting to NGX.

Good evening,Having acquired earlier this year for the PMDG 747-400 and Boeing MCP Combo 2 the first of this month, I realized (after VRinsight and unless I am mistaken) that can not could not get the display information on the MCP because apparently he could not get the SDK from PMDG. I see that when one lives that does not work in harmony as opposed to Level D. Therefore I will invest more in PMDG is a shame because the 737NGX air to be successfulExcuse me for this text in French, but I do not speak Englishcordially

I understand the SDK will be available in a couple of days.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

It will be available for 747 and 737 NGX?
747? Surely that has been available for some time hasn't it? The 737, in a couple of days, according to Bryan at Fs2crew

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Thank you very much for this info! I revise my position to purchase the 737 NGX when it is available at VRinsight

Thank you very much for this info! I revise my position to purchase the 737 NGX when it is available at VRinsight
you can already have your MCP combo fully functional with the NGX, including the displays.Search for LINDA here in the Avsim forums