Sign in to follow this  

I get an error message that xplane can not download a file, it shuts down, and says there were problems updating...

Maybe you will have to wait until beta 10 tomorrow, in fact if we keep skipping betas we can have the final version soon. Heres hope the next 10 dont work! (having fun!)

^^Haha^^ :(

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

lol

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Got it working-turns out there was a file in the temp folder left from the bad beta-the updater didn't like it.

It seems they took away some of the option sliders for clouds in Beta #9

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I didn't do the cloud slider thing before so they must have dropped a lot. Last time I ran xplane I was at the 45 mark on the runway, now I am under 20.

I accidently hit the set all settings to minimal button in the new setting window. I'm gonna hav to redo all my settings.I seem to have lost aboutt 38% of my fps. I was getting 37 to 40 now about 25, that is with HDR on no anti-aliasing.

I accidently hit the set all settings to minimal button in the new setting window. I'm gonna hav to redo all my settings.I seem to have lost aboutt 38% of my fps. I was getting 37 to 40 now about 25, that is with HDR on no anti-aliasing.
+1 Had 45 plus now 15 and sometimes 5 !!! Edited by bursco

I am a little curious if we are all windows users given the last beta didn't even get a 'does it load test'. I imagine it wouldn't be this bad on the macs the devs were using

After rebooting and restarting the sim, it went back to around 35, so that was better. I think its going to be alright. Hope springs eternal.