Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

Southwest: Spreading the DIRTY Luv

Once again you have astounded me in your SWA skills. Keep up the good work Chris! Any special liveries in the plans?

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

Yeah, time to bring som LUV to my stateside VA...

Amazing!!!! Professional job, Chris. Congratulations. And thank you for this beauty. Thank you very much!!!

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

OK, she's departed for the Avsim library! Looks like I missed the most recent library update, so it may be several hours before it's available.2012-1-28_14-0-6-787.jpg

Chris Hicks

WOW looks really nice.. This is a must have for me since I fly in a southwest VA

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

good job chris! i have the lot of your swa paints, really really nice, now im just looking forward to the next one, any chance of some more swa logojets? as far as i can see ive only found shamu and Illinois one

I think New Mexico One is do-able. I may give it a try. I think California and Florida One would be too much for me, Maryland One also. Ya never know...it really depends on how much coffee I've had. :(

Chris Hicks

haha yeah "nothing like a hot cup of java to put a spring in your step and your &@($* in the john"the logojets i was looking at were Lone Star one, Arizona one, california one, Maryland one and Slam Dunk one.there are loads of logojets for swa, this may be interesting: http://www.swamedia.com/channels/By-Category/pages/specialty-aircraftit would be just fantastic if we could get a couple more of these babies! i do agree that florida one looks a bit complex though :S thanks a lot chris! keep up the good work!

New Mexico One looks cool! Also just tested out the "dirty Luv" and it's awsome! My favorite swa repaint so far! Has alot of character. Orlando