Sign in to follow this  
jasonX

Bombardier Challenger

I'm thinking of getting this plane as a step up from light single prop GA. Most comments I have read about it are very favourable and looking at their forum over at the org the support appears to be second to none. Linux is supported also which is a must for me.

Does anyone know if there is an official review anywhere on this Aircraft.

Thanks

I got it last week. Its a very beatiful plane. Very nice interior and exterior. Flies well.(ive never flown the real thing) but it flies like I would expect. Simular to the CRJ, but the CRj seems less pitchy to me. Its a very nice plane and I recomend it. If you want to spend a little more, get the CRJ. I think its worth it, but the Challenger is a good close runner up for jet aircraft.

These are just my opinions and I have both aircraft.

Rob

Most comments I have read about it are very favourable and looking at their forum over at the org the support appears to be second to none.

I also have this aircraft. It´s definitely worth the money. It´s a steal to be honest. Really nicely done.

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Yes Jason, go for it. It's a very elegantly done aircraft, superb sounds, excellent textures, VC, exterior, very easy to fly though it's a very powerful plane. Works great in both XP9 and XP10 and easy on the FPS.

Alex

Alexander Colka

Thanks for the info guys. Looks like it is one I will have to get. ;)

Has it got working wipers?

I base my purchasing decisions on this one thing

hehe :)

seriously,has it?

I've this bird but not yet flown the latest update. Seems that they got a fully functional FMC now? The SASL team was working on that a while back.

I've this bird but not yet flown the latest update. Seems that they got a fully functional FMC now? The SASL team was working on that a while back.

Is this true? I bought the 300 a couple of weeks ago, but the FMC is inoperable. Has there been another patch released just recently?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12