Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Now scheduling 777X flights!

KPAE-KAMA mines not an international airport but we've got a 13'000 foot runway.

And a very wide runway as well. Interesting choice (I live here too).

My route? Probably KPAE-EHAM

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Mine will go from Riyadh[OERK] to London[EGLL] for SVA102 :)

A.

My first one will either be AC YYZ-YUL (or YVR), AC YYZ-LHR , YVR-HKG/NRT or ElAl TLV-LHR/JFK

but who knows what will happen lol

decisions decisions....

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Mine will be NZ90 RJAA - NZCH -NZAA

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Properbly first a short haul, to learn how to fly this plane.

But when I start the long hauls.....

Amsterdam - Buenos Aires

Amsterdam - Rio de Janairo

Amsterdam - JFK

Amsterdam - Quito - Guayaquil

Amsterdam - Cape Town

Amsterdam - Johannesburg

Amsterdam - Singapore - Bali

Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur - Jakarta

Amsterdam - Osaka

Amsterdam - Hangzhou

Amsterdam - Tokyo

Amsterdam - Bangkok

Amsterdam - Taipei - Manila

Amsterdam - Dar Es Salaam - Kilimanjaro

Amsterdam - Vancouver

Amsterdam - Cairo

Amsterdam - Sao Paulo

Amsterdam - Lima

And ofcourse the return flights!

All B772/B773 flights in real too!

Yeah I know, I'm a big KLM fan. :lol: :rolleyes:

Picked my sister up from the airport last night, sat and watched a BA777 depart to Doha from Bahrain, 80nm route and takes around 30 mins. Great high pressure ultra shorthaul route that I like to fly whilst learning a new aircraft. OBBI - OTBD - OBBI

Rob Prest

I have a hard time deciding on which route I'm gonna fly first after the tutorial and a mandatory testflight. I willtry not to take off for a revenue flight if I'm not confident that I can make an autoland and use the FMC.

My first one would probably be one of the longer ones that supports max payload.

Gentlemen

May I suggest, a few local flights including patterns, approach exercises, airwork pratcice of non-normal procedures, engine out familiarization etc. to get used to the handling, integration and interfase of the aircraft.

That way you will be more comfortable and will appreciate all features of the aircraft.

Best regards

Palle

Gentlemen

May I suggest, a few local flights including patterns, approach exercises, airwork pratcice of non-normal procedures, engine out familiarization etc. to get used to the handling, integration and interfase of the aircraft.

That way you will be more comfortable and will appreciate all features of the aircraft.

Best regards

Palle

Yeah the OP was meaning first flights after you've played around with it for a bit ha. Engine out at MTOW, lets go!

Vancouver to Sydney in Air Canada livery. 777-200LR. Air Canada flight 033 arrives in Sydney every morning. Just watched it arrive live on flightaware!

Oh me too :) Not sure if you have seen the JustPlanes DVD of that flight and back.. AMAZING!! every time i watch it, it makes me want the T7 more and more! amazing route!

EGLL-KJFK, my favorite flight, i am sure there's some fellows who totally agree with me.

That route is perfect when I don't want something to long, nor to short :-)

Reunion Island ( FMEE ) to Noumea la Tontouta ( NWWW ) via Kingsford Smith Airport at Sydney ( YSSY ) with a repeit of the Boeing 777-29(M)LR of Air Austral ! :P 4973102050443.jpg

Probably a short haul from Cardiff (BA's 777 maintenance facility) to Heathrow, followed by a long haul to either Dubai or JFK.