Sign in to follow this  
FS737Pilot

Now scheduling 777X flights!

I think it's time to get rid of "If it's not Boeing, I'm not going" and bring in "If it's not Airbus.... I'll kick up a fuss???" :blink:

:LMAO:

They kinda copied Boeing with their merchandise stuff:

http://www.airbus-shop.com/ and Boeing's http://www.boeingstore.com/home.htm

I wasn't able to find a "If it's not Airbus I'll kick up a fuss." :LMAO: I have actually bought a couple of shirts from Boeing. I really likes their service and the t-shirts are great. :D

Edited by linux731

Love the sticker showing a 787 that said "Its a Boeing and it ain't Going"!

:LMAO:

They kinda copied Boeing with their merchandise stuff:

http://www.airbus-shop.com/ and Boeing's http://www.boeingstore.com/home.htm

I wasn't able to find a "If it's not Airbus I'll kick up a fuss." :LMAO: I have actually bought a couple of shirts from Boeing. I really likes their service and the t-shirts are great. :D

I don't think that's a real phrase, if it is, that's the first time I've heard of it. I'll have to try and get that on the back of our company t-shirt before this years employee BBQ.... Beats last years one of, "Airbus, because we're worth it" :huh:

Ró.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Will where did you find that?!

It was on the briefcase of a 767 pilot... I guess he was supposed to have been flying the 7Late7 by now but he was still going on the 76.

My first flight will probably be somewhere in the nowhere, where I got a lot of space, no traffic to get familiar with the aircraft and the systems, though it's very similar to the 737NG (so they say) I guess I'll need some time to get into that big mighty T7. I would guess a departure from LHR or LGW to Cardiff for some touch and goes, auto-landings etc out there. Or maybe even somewhere in/around Seattle followed by a delivery flight to Cardiff and then LHR in a nice BA livery (which hopefully somebody has made for her ;-) ).

I would guess my first revenue flight will be a hop over the pond or maybe even again just some short hops i.e LHR-GLA to get familiar with airline procedures in an environment with a loaded plane (yeah I know I could do so too when I do my first flights around Seattle).

I might even do an Emirates hop from Dubai to Hamburg - that one will defiantly be one of my first long-haul trips, now that I have spotted her there on the evening flight (the afternoon one is operated by a 77W) I kinda fell in love with her ;-)

That's my first plan, I'm sure that I change my mind and do it different anyways, but I guess for me this sounds pretty good! ;-) Hehe

First time opening up FSX no doubt I'll probably stop breathing, sit and look at it for a while at KPAE. First thing I'll do it set up my settings in the customisation menu in the FMC and see the night lighting. Do some CAT III's, Engine Outs, see how she glides, depart at the MTOW, arrive on the MLW, Go arounds, that kind of stuff ;-). Then no doubt after a hour or two.. or three.. or four of doing that I'll either do a shuttle turnaround from LHR to GLA or a turnaround from Dubai over to Doha or somewhere. Then after that go straight on to a long haul, then release it's been days since release :LMAO:

KATL-KLAX-KATL-FAJS for Delta

Kyle Richardson

✈✈ F L Y D E L T A J E T S ✈✈

Some circuits at Auckland for me then a nice short real-world Auckland->Brisbane leg

(ok almost real world, AirNZ run the ER model, someone is bound to point that out :P )

Dean Stringer