Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny767

Let's talk about Level D Simulations...

Guest Johnny767

...What happened to Level D Sim? After the 767-300, have they done any other product? That is/was one fine product which I enjoyed at the time; but, obviously the graphics are long past..even the "new brushed painted" ones. I wonder if they will venture into developing another fine a/c with todays standards. :Praying:

There were/are working on a 757.... there was a 2D panel shot that popped up at simforums but that was at least a year ago. If they truly are working on it still I'm guessing it's going to be a while.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The team has mentioned in other posts that theirs is a part-time job, hence the longer development times. I personally think they can come a close second to PMDG once they release the 757. I really enjoy the 767 and what they did with the systems, especially since it was in the early days of FSX. I wish them the best.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

By the time they come out w/ the 757, it will be old tech/ both sim and for real. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon if at all. Hope I am wrong for all who have been waiting..Good reason not to speak of ongoing projects when you can't release anything w/in a reasonable time frame.

757 is one of my all-time favorite AC. I would love to see a Level D 757! In the mean time, PMDG's stable of AC will keep me busy, with more to come shortly!

I love the level D 767 and would love a new virtual cockpit upgrade I'm sure most people wouldn't mind paying for it I admit the 757 is taken a very long time I will never understand there decision to keep quiet for this long there must be someone on the team that would like to give some updates on there hard work so far but I'm assuming some of the other members don't want it that way.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I highly doubt we'll ever see a LDS 757 or 767 v2.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

They said in 2006 that it'll be ready when it'll be ready. I suppose that we could download a POSKY model (Love their 757) and put the 767 VC in it while we wait? :Thinking:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

In another forum someone had successfully merged QW 757 and Level D 767 cockpit, that would probably be the best option.

It will come one day. We can all wait as FSX is the last flightsim anyway.

Last FS from Microsoft, there is already X plane 10 and in future likely more will come from others. Flight Simulation is not going to die, and even much smaller simulation communities such as train simmers still keep getting new platforms.

Personally I don't even feel bad for getting MS out of this hobby, their developers did indeed amazing job but it seems that MS style management and sales people kept messing things up, at least that's what finally happened with MS Flight which went into completely wrong direction thanks to some sales people who lack common knowledge of gaming community... If developers (who did really good work actually) had been allowed to make Flight more like new FS I doubt it would be dead today. I still can't imagine how those management/sales people at MS thought that they could really get big masses interested in civilian flying, to me as a gamer and simmer that idea sounded total failure all the way from the start.

Aren't some of the developers who worked on MSFS now working with LM on P3D?

I for one think P3D has a promising future, and I'm keen to see what they will put into P3D v2.0.

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

It's only $50....

http://www.prepar3d....par3d-academic/

The head guy even said it's fine for home users...

I paid $75 for FSX Deluxe and $30 for Acceleration later on... and countless addons lol

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That's a good way to get this thread deleted. Personal experience speaking on this minefield of a topic.

- Aaron