Sign in to follow this  
flyingnoob

airac 1210 copying and 3rd nav display

Hello folks,

As the title says, how do i burn my copy of the latest airac, as navigraph doesnt let you re-download it.

I keep getting this error :

"the file pmdg has extra information attatched to it that might be lost if you continue copying - the contects of the file will not be affected. do you want to copy the file anyway"

That statement is slightly confusing,

Then if i select copy anyway i get a "windows encountered a problem when trying to copy this file, what do you want window to do?"

It wont allow me to select "retry" without getting the ^^ error

How do other people copy theirs?

Also, can i use my 3rd nav display for weather? if so how do i do it?

Regards

Paul

I just save mine on the HD. Why are you burning them? They are small files.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

You can download it as many times as you want.

Hi Randy,

Ok i must have missinterpreted it, thanks.

Paul

I just save mine on the HD. Why are you burning them? They are small files.

Hi dave, i am building a new system and thought i had to burn it, i thought navigraph didnt let you "redownload" them, but as i see now, its only their charts you cant redownload.

Thanks, any of you have any idea about usin the 3rd nav display for weather? if i need to buy a payware weather - active sky etc then thats fine.

Paul

Actually, it's kinda both ways... You can redownload the files UNTIL the next cycle comes out. At that time, 1210 cycles will no longer be available and you will have to pay/download 1211 files then.

Hi Michael, thanks

I have it sussed, ive just zipped it and saved it in my drafts folder in my email account, along with several other files, i also have all my avsim/ovcn etc etc links saved so they are easily accessible when my new rig is built.

Do you have any idea if i can get a 3rd party add on that will allow me to put a weather map in my 3rd nav display?

Regards

Paul