Sign in to follow this  
flyingnoob

pmdg code reactivation

Is there anyone from pmdg browse these forums, if so can you possibly reactivate my key?

Pm for details.

Regards

Paul

You need to raise a ticket here:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

No-one in this forum will reactivate your key.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i7-13700KF  Gigabyte Z790 RTX-4060-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Hey Jude thanks,

I have raised a ticket, it was just an appeal to if maybe a pmdg mod came here first.

I realise no-one here can't activate my product, - once again just on the off chance a pmdg mod was here before my ticket was seen.

Thanks

Paul

They will see your support ticket before they will see it in here they are quite fast in replies

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No problem Paul,

It would actually take longer here,since they would have to verify your full name, account details, whereas if you

raise a ticket in the correct area, it can be active in a few hours - it's happened to me too. - Thanks Ryan (if you're reading)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i7-13700KF  Gigabyte Z790 RTX-4060-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

We aren't going to jump you ahead in the ticket queue because you posted on the forum - that's unfair to everyone else who submitted a ticket ahead of you...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

We aren't going to jump you ahead in the ticket queue because you posted on the forum - that's unfair to everyone else who submitted a ticket ahead of you...

Hello Ryan,

I'm sorry if it "appeared" as if i was attempting to jump the queue, although im not sure where one could have got that impression.

All i was merely doing was trying to draw the attention from someone from pmdg - at no point did i say when it had to be done, and i am certainly not trying to get anything done in front of anyone else, - for all i know there could be no tickets in front of me - there could be 1000.

A simple "hi paul, we will look into it when we can/have time/get round to it, would have been fine.

thanks for your time.

Regards

Paul

I purchased the EDS a day ago, just curious as to when I might expect a response from PMDG?

Thanks,

Sam

Gday Sam

Im not from PMDG, all i can suggest as the above post suggests, is that you will get a quicker responce through their site, im sure they will get to you as quick as possible.

Jeff