Sign in to follow this  
Guest savke

Soko Galeb

Guys, you owe it to yourself to try this Neat new freeware Yugoslavian Soko Galeb-2.. Maybe one of the best freeware military birds I've seen in quite a long time. This airplane is akin to the T-33 or an Italian MB. single inline thrust 2 seat military jet trainer. Just some of the great features (some unique)1. Excellent 2D Panel.2. Matching VC panel3. Great night lighting and backlit gauges4. The HUD has a moving gunsight and pipper. Lighting well done there.5. Pretty good FDE, but whose to know for sure?!?!?6. Pilot pulls G's with hard breathing 7. Red out and Black out effects8. Custom effects including wing vortices on G load.9. Animated pilots10. Multiple skins and models with a handful of clean and weps loads.This is a very good effort and FREE. I applaud the authors.I think they are uploading to other sites including this one, but heres a direct link.http://www.251lbae.com/Inetpub1/wwwroot/my...s1/galeb_g2.htmEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest _patrol_

Hi EricYou're right about this being a fine aircraft, but you may be missing half the fun. As mentioned in an earlier post, if you open the a/c documents and look at the credits you'll find a link to another excellent freeware aircraft.David

You talking about the UTVA-75? Got it already!Eric

Also... :-)For an absolute FIRST in Flight Sim that Im aware of... Take off, then hit SHIFT+EEric

A yugoslavian airplane that looks and acts like a Siai-Marchetti SF.260. Its a tandem 2 seat prop trainer. Flight dynamics are pretty cool.EricDude...Go get that Galeb (seagull).

YES! YES!Goran Savic and Luka Midic are showing us the impossible dream: IT IS POSSIBLE!!!Hugo

Guest rmce

Shift-E.Who stole the aeroplane??Who has got it?(lol)What is really sad is that after Shift E I can see little difference in how aircraft handles from cockpit view than before Shift E.(g)An incredible find! Georgeous modelling, and a real fun aircraft.Where is the Puke Bag? Have FsCopilots head turner on, do VC mode, get puke bag! Brilliant!Oh to have active weapons when that ***** Lear jumps you on landing!(lol) This is a keeper, now for the other one.Well done to authors, and THANK you for keeping spirit of FsWorld going with sharing this aircraft.

Guest Miro Majcen

folks , i am just uploading the file to AVSIM Filr LIbrary for everyone to download. Luka and Goran did a great job once again. Expect a review on AVSIM soon. MiroMiro MajcenChief Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Nice one!! What a nice piece of work this is, especially the breathing effect under G.Talking of G, can anyone break/overstress this plane. It seems to take any amount of abuse - which is fine by me as I think most of these military type aircraft (freeware and payware) and way to easy to break...........or I'm just heavy handed!http://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/DF_PG_sm.gif

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest LLgaz

ammm.......(cough, cough, cough)....young man....why are you having fun with this airplane....don't you know that you're prohibited from having any fun at all until the 727 is released? Now go stand in the corner.......and you can expect 2 hours of detention after school!!!:-)

When something like this gets released, I have a duty to check it out and see if there's anything the authors have thought to include that we should also be doing........and I'm sticking to that excuse for now :-)I just love that breathing sound and it gave me the idea of how it could be incorporated into an airliner. However, the 727 has been tweaked and fiddled with for far too long, so it's an idea for another day.And now back to finishing the next beta for testing...............http://www.blandreynolds.btinternet.co.uk/DF_PG_sm.gif

Cheers

Paul Golding

Please (please) dont put breathing into an airliner...unless it can get turned off!!What might be interesting though is how these guys did some of their gauge lighting and that gun sight is pretty creative.

Guest _patrol_

If you're going to fly the UTVA-75 one of the first things you should do is familiarize yourself with it's stall charistics, at about 3000' AGL. It's not at all forgiving!David