Sign in to follow this  
Guest savke

Soko Galeb

Guest _patrol_

If you don't like the breathing use Sound Recorder to record a couple seconds of silence, name the file fx_oxy.wav, and put it in the aircraft's sound folder.David

Guest Zevious Zoquis

Finally got a chance to d/l this one and take it up for a test. Looks really really nice. Kudo's to all involved with the project. :)

I just keep finding neat things about this plane. I came in for a landing too fast...and a wing broke off...complete with smoke, flame and the wing inards visible. These guys really worked the details like a combatsim. I love that.EJ

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest rmce

Oh yes!Once again I say this is a brilliant bit of work.Doing a RTW at present and at Greenland, so changed the 737 for this Soko just to have a buzz around the glaciers.It was a zooooommmmm....around!!Great fun. There are many add ons but some really get the whole package together. The Ba 146, the Dreamflet 737 to name but two, the latest superb Howard 500 and now this wee beauty. Shareware as well.Thanks big time.

Guest savke

Try to increse volume on radio-station (Radio_stack_panel - SHIFT + 2). The button is located on the bottom at the right side (RADIO STATION VOLUME CONTROL).Have a nice flight!

Guest LonelyplanetXO

Just spent the morning testing her out. What can I say? STAGGERING!!"Absolutely best of genre" - Looks great! Flies beautifully. And full of clever surprises (I love the gauge lighting, breathing & Live ejector seats!!!) If you want a jet trainer (and I do), this is it. Thanks Luka & Goran. Stunning work.LonelyplanetXOSomebody mentioned the HUD... Haven't found the on switch yet?

Just below the main panel and in front of the stick is a weps panel. Turn on the Machine guns by the red switches, and the HUD/Gunsight will become live.ERic

Guest Bob I

Hi,How do I stop the GIB from breathing in my ear? If you throw away the heavy breathing sound file, the sim will not load. The sound is not very realistic, as it implies that there is a open mike some where.Layabout

Guest savke

The mike in Galeb G-2 is always open (for communication between instructor and student) so in real life It's possible to hear the breathing. If You do not want to hear It just do what is already said in post 15.

Thats not the Guy in Back you're hearing. Thats YOU. When pilots in high performance aircraft pull G's, multiplying the forces of gravity upon their bodies, they use muscle flexing and breathing techniques to force the blood back into their heads that would otherwise drain out, causing black out. This grunting is what you hear...its accurate. Note the Galeb also models the black out in case you pull sustained G's. I've never liked that in a sim because in reality, black out is a function of a lot of things like how in shape the pilot is, how used to G loading he is, and whether he has done any G loading "warm ups" which are maneuvers designed to bring on G load and prepare the body for sustained G's in acrobatics or air combat maneuvering (ACM). In a sim, usually what happens is that at a certain G load the gray out black out happens...regardless. Can be irritating regardless.Eric