Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Problem with Dreamwings Fokker 50

Hi folks,Last week I downloaded the beautifull Dreamwings Fokker 50 andimplemented the great panel by Espen.Everything works great ( except the panel-light , wich is a known bug).Nevertheless I have a problem , a few days ago I crashed the plane, I am not such a good pilot :).After this I got the red-banner telling me " CRASHED " , instead of reloading the model , the screen turned black and my computer was frozen-dead.Ctrl-alt-del didn`t help and the only way to escape was to reset the computer , wich is not adviseable when XP is running, but is was the only way to get things rolling again.Another time the same happened after using the NAV-instruments frequently.Is this also a known-bug on this model?I have a very stable PC 2500AMD , 128 Video and 1Gb RAM.It never crashes or freezes , just with this beautifull bird.Is there a solution ?Please tell me?RegardsLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest danowat

Hi,The only issues I have, have been with the panel, no matter what I do I can't get it to work correctly with Espen's HSI and EADI.So, all I did was replace the HSI and EADI with the RealityXP Jetline gauges, and all is well.Dan.

Thanks Dan,""So, all I did was replace the HSI and EADI with the RealityXP Jetline gauges, and all is well"I would like to change these thing as you did., but I have no idea how to do this.Can you send me your Panel cfg and the gauges.I think I can manage to place these files in the right place.RegardsLeen de Jagerleen@leendejager.nl

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest danowat

Hi Leen,I can send you the cfg file, but the gauges are payware, so you would need to purchase the gauges.Maybe someone has replaced these gauges with some freeware gauges and can send you the gauges and panel.cfgDan.

Please send me your Fokker 50 Panel.CFG file.Then I can study and learn.Please give me the names of the gauges so I can find them in the panel.cfg.Thanks very much for your help.RegardsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest danowat

Leen,Do you have MSN?, if so, add me you your MSN, danowat32@hotmail.com , and I can talk you through adding some default gauges in place of Espen's ones.Dan.

Hi DanIt would be nice,thanks, but I don`t have MSN with voice connectiononly chatting.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints