Sign in to follow this  
flyingnoob

Only get 2 views when cycling using s

Hey folks, - i remember years ago i ad this problem, where i would only get to use 2 views when i press the "s" - outside locked spot view, and the virtual cockpit view - and now its just started happening again.

If i go to 2D cockpit and try cycle views, i get the outside locked spot and the 2D cockpit, but there are no panles, - just a "full screen" of whats in front.

I did get to cycle 4/5 views - cockpit, outside spot, nearest tower, and an aircraft view that had been selected(ie behind left engine etc).

I have not pre programmed any auto views(i believe you can do that with pmdg? )

Regards

Paul

My impression is that it depends o the aircraft, and what was put into it. Inmy case som  aircraft have only 2 outside views whereas otehrs have 4 or 5.

Henri

Henri Arsenault

Hi Henri,

Today it was a temporary thing which only lasted around an hour or so(i guess time is irrelevant)  - i could select a behind wing view manually with the riht clcik menu - then press s and go to tower, then s again and go to locked spot, - s again for VC , s again and it brought me back to my behind wing view, - all as it should be, but when it happened i only had the choice of locked spot and VC - unless i right clicked and manually selected it.

When this done this a few years ago on my old build i did not have any addons, so i know its not pmdg md11, UTX or fs2crew.

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Paul

Might depend on where you are, i.e, if your flying from Maderia down to Tennerife, you only get a couple of views along the way. I think this is simply because you are out of range of a tower view etc. As soon as I get within about 50 miles or so of Tennerife all views return. This may not of course be your problem, but just a thought.

i, yh i had thouht of that but could only account for the lack of nearest tower view, it would't explain the lack of the "extra" external view.

Thanks for your input all the same.

Regards

Paul