Sign in to follow this  
moekarout

Release Date Contest

It will be great when it comes!!!  Been trying to fly the "other" 777 but it bugs the hell out of me.  It's 95% complete but the other 5% ruins the whole experience.  When the PMDG comes out there will be some space freed up on my hard drive. 

They are also secretly working on the 787 Dreamliner. But don't tell anyone.

Ok I've been watching this thread for long enough now. The 777 will be released August 11th! There you have it ladies and gents, there you have it!

Okay guys!!! 

I think it´s time to be realistic. I´m really sure that PMDG will release the awesome T7 this OCTOBER...

But hey, it´s ok for me. So we can be sure that they will release a perfect product. 

I think in August the 15th which is my dads birthday! I've gotta a feeling that it might be released around September. Lets hope its released in August!

If it gets released before Christmas I will be surprised. PMDG has kept us hanging for way to long now so I bet they will keep it going until then. Good marketing for the holiday shopping. And I bet the cost will be between 80-100 $. Merry Christmas! :lol:

I need some one to give me a relaxation pill!!!! Tabs said they are testing internally, if its like the internal testing of the NGX, ima gonna stab my self with a 30 years old knife and leave a message to my family, killed by a T7  :ph34r:

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

What ever the release date we are all going to be hitting the roofs with excitement once its announced! 

Only problem for me is, I won't be at home for most of August so if something goes down I will miss it  -_- Anyhow, excited all the same. 

ima gonna stab my self with a 30 years old knife and leave a message to my family, killed by a T7  :ph34r:

:blink:

9th September 2013 is my guess.

I doubt it will be near Xmas as people wont spend Xmas shopping money on a game when they have alot to spend for friends and family.

But it will be ready when its ready. Just my guess.

:blink:

Yeah bro thats what happens when you are that excited to fly the t777 haha

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I actually had a dream last night that PMDG announced the release of the 777 tomorrow... Maybe I'm a fortune teller, or maybe I'm completely wrong!

(The dream also involved the announcement of Half Life 3... So I'm probably wrong)

Jonny Hyman

Hm, my birthday is the 28th of July... 2 more weeks...

Don't think so :D

Well, to quote myself... :D

*waiting* ;)