Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

24JUN13 - PMDG 777 Virtual Cockpit Preview!

I am thrilled that the T7 is almost out and will definitely be flying her but I am rally happy that there will be more time for the 747 v2.

Thanks,

Ron

If past experience is any guide, these latest shots will be eclipsed by the actual VC ingame....can't wait, and thanks for the teaser. Looking forward to the video preview, Capt. 

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I know I might get beheaded by saying this, but what did rob mean by practically done? Semi-done? I thought he said he would talk abut their point on release instead of just the plane in the beginning.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

First of all, a very great job the comments in this topic reflect that for sure. Can you confirm that the freighter version will have the exact same overhead as the real freighter like SUPRNMRY oxygen instead of passanger oxygen etc.?

Could you also include a Ethopian Airlines Cargo repaint and a TNT one for the freighter, they are loved repaints trust me hehe!

Can you please specify practically done aswell?

Looking forward to the video preview.

Regards

Do we get dusk and dawn runway lights I know same old story but find it hard to believe its not included, thank you.

Rich Sennett

Reading the tea leaves from Tabs responses above, I peg release for August.

Should give me time to finish Fallout 3 with add-ons.

spacer.png

Thanks Robert and the PMDG team involved with this excellent product.

I sincerely appreciate the work involved in keeping us updated on your progress, which is why I will always remain a loyal PMDG customer.

I look forward to 'flying' this incredible aircraft when it is released.

Mal

We don't have "delays" here because there is no set release date we're trying to meet. Things happen when they happen and that's that. That said, the tutorial is not what's taking up development time right now.

Of course by "delay", I meant anything that keeps you from releasing this marvel this afternoon! That's how we customers think. If it's not the tutorial, then by the process of elimination, it can only be one of 37 other items. (I've been paying attention)

Hmm, yeah, except those came AFTER release of both the MD11 and NGX.

Both the NGX and the MD-11 had very nice introductory tutorials. The BIG Kahunas didn't come till later, but I was hoping to cajole some information about the release tutorial. I'll just try to finesse a little more info out of Ryan.

Hey Ryan, what kind of release tutorial can we expect?

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Its nice to see her being tested downunder. Well done everyone she looks fantastic.

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Ray Ellis       YSSY

I don't post often, but when I do, I have to say my wife is likely gonna leave me as I will be spending a significant amount of time neglecting her and having an affair with this fine looking beauty of an airplane, I cannot wait to select TOGA and hear those GE90's purring. Rob I'd like to thank you and the team for taking your time with this beautiful aircraft, I'm currently having a great time with the NGX and JS41 and can't wait to have the 777 in my hanger.

^agreed!!! You have really created something special here...can't wait!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Its nice to see her being tested downunder.

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.  That's D11 at YMML.  I left from D10 on a VA 777 back to KLAX, which is the gangway straight ahead.

Larry

i9-9900k@5.0 HT, Maximus XI Code, 16GB TridentZ @ 4000, 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hydro, ekwb EK-KIT P360 water, 4K@30, W10 Pro, P3D v5.0

Guest bertram

bertram, on 25 Jun 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Ok, i feel a little bad to mention this. Mainly because not many would have ever noticed. But as i unterstand PMDG's standards this may be "helpful" in a way:

In the fourth preview-pic one can see that there's the exact same scratch pattern on both of the yokes (where the charts are put).

I think that PMDG is to look after such things so i was quite irritated when i noticed this.

So please not to much blame on me.

Nice plane btw!

Safe landings

Claudius Selbach 

See here's something people aren't understanding - there's simultaneously people complaining about resource usage and then at the same time people complaining about texture optimizations like this. To have every surface in the airplane use 100% unique textures would send the texture memory usage through the roof. Careful use of mirroring and stuff like this is part of how we try to optimize the load and keep it within a reasonable level of usage. This won't be changing nor will other examples of it you might be able to find if you look closely enough. This is a simulation, not a real aircraft.

Now i feel bad.

Didn't ment to be too pedantic, sorry.

Though i never complained about low framerates.

I just didn't think about such small things in relation to performance and as i mentioned earlier, to me it's no big deal.

Only i oversaw the gain from this small "inaccuracy".

I did not intend to make you angry, sorry again.

Safe landings

Claudius Selbach

Very impressive, still drooling over the pics.

Derek C.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg