Sign in to follow this  
Fabo

Are you going to buy the 777?

529 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy the 777?

• I am going to buy it and I knew that since announcement.
    • I wasn't going to buy it, but beta impressions changed my mind.
    • I am still undecided.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like 777 in particular.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like longhaulers/widebodies.
    • I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me.

Still undecided... My dream is the 747 and I am waiting for the -400 v2, trying to resist to the temptation of the T7...

James Goggi

"I don't want to buy it, I don't like PMDG products or they are too complex/expensive for me."

LOL at that one.

Really, they are people who don't really care for systems much. As long as the plane looks pretty. Or they simply don't have time to study.

There are many other developers who cater for this bunch.

No, i have to many boredom that is the reason i look daily in this Forum...  :P

Still undecided...mostly waiting for more concrete info on a -200/-200ER.  (And likely need to consider the price).

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Really, they are people who don't really care for systems much. As long as the plane looks pretty. Or they simply don't have time to study.

There are many other developers who cater for this bunch.

My point exactly.  Sim or dont sim.  But if you sim, go all the way, I say.  Else you're just "playing".  IMHO.

spacer.png

Does a Bear s**t in the woods?

Regards,

LOL Yeah my feeling too.  There is a really funny similar phrase spoken by Bubbles from the Trailer Park Boys...

Does the Tin Man have a sheet metal ****? (rhymes with rock) :lol:

I'm actually on the fence about this one.

No doubt in my mind, this will be the pinnacle of wide-body simulations for FSX, but these big Boeings have never really got me "hooked", save for the MD-11 which I truly adore.

I prefer smaller planes though, recent releases such as the Q400 is right in my ballpark, you can fly to virtually any airfield with a paved strip. line her up on downwind and a slam dunk base/final leg.

The 777 from PMDG will mark a new era for long haulers, and I share their joy. Not sure if I will come along though B)

regards,
Nick

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , Turbocharged, EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40NG+tdi / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Nah, its too big and too expensive. Long hauls in sim are just not my cup of tea. As an entertaiment this show has been spectacular, I remember how much people waited LDS-757 and how anxious many were. T7 has overtaken that anticipation without doubt. It has been a pleasure to follow the hype around this plane and I'm happy if it finally rolls out, because I can then start to wait more interesting planes from the pipeline.

1) I am going to buy it and I knew that since announcement

Nr 1 for me its PMDG quality written all over it thats why i will buy it the second it comes out.

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

No, I already own ngx and md11 for long haul and am completely satisfied. Maybe in the future 747v2. However the quality is impressive.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Five months ago I dropped some big cash on a new rig and gave up FS9 specifically for the NGX and 777. I new I wanted it before they announced it.

777- oh hells yes

744v2- absofreakinglutely (flying the v1 now regular to keep the cobwebs off)

DC-6- doubtful, but others opinions and screenshots could make me change my tune

Chris Sunseri