Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Do you have it yet?

i cant afford to re order through pay pal too?

Cancel your original order by opening a support ticket, give them your original order number (I have yet to do this) and re-order.

You do realize they don't have to refund. They probably will but just because they are nice not beause you have a right for a refund. All in all you are just increasing their workload doing this

10 mins to go, all good so far

ZORAN

Got it! ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the bad thing is i have to go to school now :(. 

Downloaded in 10 Mins.  Ready to rock when I get home.  Purchase was no problem.  Confirm email arrived in 10 seconds.

Good luck all.

got it! time to taxi, shes a big girl thats for sure

ZORAN

Yup, took it around the block at EBBR! If you're still trying to get in... She really is worth it!

Wow, the enthusiasm is impressive.

Purchased, downloaded, got the key, installed, loaded it up just to make sure all is good ... haven't flown it yet but looks nice.  I'm sure their server(s) are swamped, it'll just take time.  Anyway, have to get back to my real job.

I'm not going to buy it, to many complaints, failed orders, failures... I think I will wait a few days...

I will stay off here to help bandwidth, and limit comments so as not to step in front of those more experienced, passionate and eager to rave about this in detail, but suffice to say: brilliant all around. HUGE, in every way. Customization out the wazoo. Extremely easy on the system.

I can't see anyone not in awe of it once received.

Please be patient, I'm sure the systems are swamped and will settle down soon. Whatever wait you might have..... more than worth it!

Good luck all, and happy trails!

Steve

This shouldn't be a shocker for anyone and if they staggered the orders (perhaps letting current ngx customers order first) it may have softened the blow.