Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Do you have it yet?

Tried to buy it at work at 4pm and gave.  Just got home and paid, got the link, downloading now.  18 minutes to go....and its a huge file 778MB.

Mark   CYYZ      

I managed to pay over an hour ago just after the first take down of the servers. Haven't received any order confirmation email yet :( but I can't complain, PMDG have enough on their plate :P.

Anyhow - gonna be a loooong night tonight :lol:

I've purchased it and received the download link in my email rather quickly.  The download link was included in one of the order confirmations.  

Andrew Payne

KPHX

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

It has been over an hourse since I started to try and get it. First I could not get to pay, then I went through but crashed on return from Paypal to PMDG, then that got through as well, but no ink. Either way, I would not get going until after 3AM, so I am calling it a night. Will download tomorrow at work. Too bad I won't be able to extract just the manuals from the exe, I would read intro and tutorial. Will have to cope with FCTM and FCOMs.

Guest Juanvholster

God, my download is SOOOO SLOWWW, It says it has 10 hours remaining to download... 

if some of you are trying to find the D/L link go to previous orders  on the store click on review order and scroll to the bottom that is where the link is

yeh same here ciaran...whatever it takes i'm getting it tonight.day off tomorrow so i'll be up all night.

steve

Its an all nighter for me. Going to be spamming that F5 button lol

Download just finished.....let the games begin!

Mark   CYYZ      

i have been to my previous orders and have gone to review it and there is no download link there?

Downloading now :biggrin:

I re-ordered through PayPal (I used PayPal originally and didn't get through). Try buying it again guys, and cancel your original order, I bought it just now and download link immediately came up. So excited!!

Oh well... looks like the folks panicking about not having a download link are in a different boat than I am... they've got confirmed orders whereas mine is just pending. But my account is 90 bucks lighter so I'm definitely in some sort of weird limbo status where my order will have to be processed manually.

Logged a ticket... moving on with life... hopefully I'll be with you lucky folks flying this bird by the weekend!