Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Do you have it yet?

Not installed. just FTX global and UTX.

Ah ok, but not bad anyway:) I think you have convinced me to drop some dollars in PMDG's pockets B)

Got it rather quick, 830pm EST though.

All the hype though, and now I am having to look hard at my FSX installation. I am getting horrible performance.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

All the hype though, and now I am having to look hard at my FSX installation. I am getting horrible performance.

Read the product intro doc, some great advice in there.

spacer.png

some people are communicating via facebook. I think their security might be playing havoc too. The email i received from PMDG was flagged as a possible threat by my email provider. Then my firewall started to block everything, left and right. It took me awhile to get to the download, but after that it was smooth sailing to my first "walk around". This thing actually looks huge in the simulator. I worked at KLAX up to december of '05, and visited DC-10s, MD-11s, T-7s and first impressions says they got it right again.

I got the link few minutes ago :smile:

Thanks eSimmer... Thanks PMDG !!! :Applause: :Applause:

Now... Fly

Mauricio Graziani

Got it rather quick, 830pm EST though.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Same here man. Worse than the NGX in some cases. Also, there are missing textures if you try to fly it in DX10 mode. Regarding the performance though, I feel like I'm doing something wrong but not sure what. This is weird.

I got the link few minutes ago :smile:

Thanks eSimmer... Thanks PMDG !!! :Applause: :Applause:

Now... Fly

"Fly Big G, FLY".    :smile:  From the movie The hunt for Red October, with a little license of course.

Same here man. Worse than the NGX in some cases. Also, there are missing textures if you try to fly it in DX10 mode. Regarding the performance though, I feel like I'm doing something wrong but not sure what. This is weird.

Trey, 

Did you try to drop back to DX9?

I am one of the lucky ones.  Zero problems purchasing,  installing or activating.  It is very different from 737NGX as advertised. Christmas has come early in my house. I expect months of learning this baby and will enjoy every day.   

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Gotta say guys...

You haven't appreciated FSX until you cross Southern Ireland in this bird as the sun is coming up. This is one of the most beautiful sights I have ever had from Flight Simulator.

Yes, loving every minute of it! Was also lucky, no purchase or download issues... :biggrin: 

Flying Tutorial #1 flight, Ryan put together a very nice flight, top notch again, like the NGX tutorials...What an amazing plane, hand flying in the pattern is fantastic! 

For those trying to use it with DX10 preview...They clearly state in the intro PDF, that they do not support DX10. The intro manual is really worth reading.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

So, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 2 tickets (1 of them a failed attempt) later, I am finally downloading. I guess I will be busy tonight.

(Not that it's going fast, mind you, but I have good 7 hours to get it here at work, upload to Drive, and then it should be quick back home)

Ordering now, download when I come home from work.

Ordering now, download when I come home from work.

Ivan Majetic

ROG CROSSHAIR X670E HERO; 7900X3D; NZXT KRAKEN ELITE 360, GIGABYTE RTX 4080; G.SKILL TridentZ DDR5 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ALIENWARE 3423DWF

Good thing I missed the rush, purchased and downloaded all within minutes and then I was sitting in the cockpit getting ready to move my QTR airliner to ORD in prep for the inaugural ORD-DOH flight.