Sign in to follow this  
Echo52

Where Is Your 777 Now?

Decided screw it after landing in CYUL.  Back to CYEG and off to OMDB from there, polar style!  Didn't want to learn how to do NATs from CYUL haha!

Are you kidding?  NATs are way easier than polar in my opinion!  Whewwww!  Have fun with it!  

Doing the tutorial flight through PFPX + good old product placement PMDG, I went and got the Maldives and Dubai scenery! hahhahaha

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

Mine's at the Boeing delivery centre awaiting the delivery ceremony. :)

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Completed sub-assemblies are being shipped to Everett for integration and delivery in about 1 month's time.

purchased  GEX africa/middle east package so flew Dubai-Capetown

nice to see sand dunes now!

parked at cape town

ZORAN

Sleeping tight! Planning for YVR>LHR tomorrow - well, today  :P

Enjoy guys!