Sign in to follow this  
HasegawaKobato54

Is the new 777 can't support for Multiplayer mode?

Very happy about PMDG finally release the Boeing 777, I'm very excited with my new plane, so I invited my friends join my multiplayer session after duty, then I found a very big problem!

Host's 777 is normal, but players who join his session (like i'm join my friend's session), any display、any buttoms all can't work in my cockpit, both engines' fans are gone, landing gears aren't down....

Is the some kind of bug in this new T7?

sorry for my poor English

Hasegawa Kobato from Japan

I don't believe it works in multiplayer due to all the external pieces it loads, if I remember correctly the NGX had a similar issue.

I don't believe it works in multiplayer due to all the external pieces it loads, if I remember correctly the NGX had a similar issue.

No, though sometime FSX might crash several times in multiplayer mode, but I can fly around the world with my friends with a lot of fun... so, there is no problem with NGX,

I don't know how to embed YouTube video here, so I give you this link, video about me, and my friends flying around Paro Airport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahk-viiDHIc

Is there any officials can answer this problem, I don't see any obvious annotation on PMDG Official Page, product page... etc, says that PMDG 777 is not support Multiplayer mode just because landing gears won't show up, engines turbofan won't show up, any electronic instruments and any buttoms in flight deck won't working.....

Hi Miss ?

If you want to be sure to get an official response I suggest you open a support ticket here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

This is mainly a user to user support forum. ANd though the developers lurk around here and answer questions this post might get missed in all the noise after release.

Hope it helps, 

Hi Miss ?

If you want to be sure to get an official response I suggest you open a support ticket here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

This is mainly a user to user support forum. ANd though the developers lurk around here and answer questions this post might get missed in all the noise after release.

Hope it helps, 

Yeah, I'm now filling the form to get my support ticket, thx