Sign in to follow this  
Mo45

777 Rocking problem

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I have had the exact same issue, the aircraft starts boucing up and down when i hit FL CH in the lower levels (approach phase), forcing me to use VS mode.....

RYAN ?!

I reported this oscilloscopic movement via support ticket on 23th July but not yet answered.

It happens very frequently. I use ASE for weather but it really does not seems related with wx engine..

Because I don't use thermal or turbulence options because all I want for wx engine is various wind data.

Sometimes it happens when I change aircraft config - for example, flaps change.

I believe there will be a fix for this and don't worrying about this much.

Couldn't saw this up and down moves in RTM version.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

I have had the exact same issue, the aircraft starts boucing up and down when i hit FL CH in the lower levels (approach phase), forcing me to use VS mode.....

experienced this on my last flight with the 300ER into KIAH (RWY33R) as you did with FLCH shortly before intercepting LOC and GS

if one likes to reproduce:

DOF: 29.7 T/O: 0030z 

ASN live weather

route:  LOWW MOTI1A MOTIX UL610 PABSA UQ610 INBED UL610 BATTY UL608 COA UL179 CPT UL9 GAVGO UL18 DIKAS UP4 EVRIN DCT XETBO DCT LIMRI N52020W N50030W N48040W N46050W SUPRY N68D TUSKY J575 BOS J42 HFD DCT CMK J75 SBJ DCT PTW J48 MOL J22 VUZ DCT AEX DOOBI2 KIAH

DOOBI2 arrival vectors for 33R

FLCH below 10000ft

uplink wx file on request

and once more on yesterdays flight into KDEN with 777F

At the moment i don't know if it helps triggering it but in both cases i

had changed STAR and runway before TOD.

Again it appeared shortly before intercepting LOC and GS

FMA: HDG sel / FLCH

I had this constant nose up/nose down yesterday, for the first time.

I had previously saved my flight when coming towards the end of my easterly crossing of the Atlantic. On approach to EGLL, I had a OOM. During this flight I had no 'bucking bronco' problem.

But when I used the saved file to resume my flight with no pre-loaded sound files (to try to avoid the OOM problem) I got the bucking for the whole of the remainder of the flight. I could find no way of stopping it. I felt quite air sick.

However, one good thing, I had no OOM problem at EGLL!

Ever onwards, and hopefully upwards!

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I have this issue as well. Either FLCH or V/S climbing or descending, it'll go up and down about 50Ft per minute. The funny thing is, I also have the 744 which doesn't do it at all. After reaching FL100 I can use the V/S for a shallower climb without a problem. I don't understand what went wrong with the T7. 

I hate to hark on about this, as it's been said in the forums many times, but please do submit a ticket to PMDG. Things that are in the forums can be missed, so the best way to get your issue known is through their ticket system. If they haven't replied yet, just bump the ticket, and someone will respond.

Personally, I have found PMDG's ticket system to be excellent, so I strongly encourage everyone to use it. As Kyle has said in a previous post, if everyone in this thread submitted a ticket, PMDG would look into the issue.

Regards.

I thought it was just me...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Ticket raised.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Also experiencing the same issue here. It didn't happen once tho, when I was flying N702DN from Gander back to Atlanta after it diverted due to an FsPassengers simulated fuel leak. The plane was empty. Anyone else using FsPassengers? Maybe it's related.. who knows