Sign in to follow this  
MarkSC

Configuration Observations and Tips

Struggling with OOMs? Lower your building and vegetation density sliders to dense. There are some bugs LM has acknowledged in the pop free autogen drawing in P3D that cause OOMs at higher density settings. You can also keep higher autogen but disable pop free autogen in the cfg file, but that is not a solution as far as I'm concerned.

yes I have the migration tool.thanks for the tip.

Im also having problems with my logitech wingman 3 throttle and trying to work out how to make p3d start at a menu and not on a runway.

cheers again.

It seems that is not a LM problem, but W8/8.1 issue. 

Level D doesn´t work with W8, no matter what i did. W7 works properly FSX/P3Dv2.

so, i drawback to W7 no issues, use Opus for P3d and ASN to FSX, track IR, saitek X52p and panels, and just enjoying!