Sign in to follow this  
ActiveSky

Failures in the 777

Today I had my first failure. The main landing gear could no longer retract after takeoff. I'm unfortunately crashed :(  . Is there a way to disable all the failures. Thanks for the help!

Of course! In the FMC, go to PMDG Setup then Options then Simulation and go to the second page and turn off Service Based Failuers

Of course! In the FMC, go to PMDG Setup then Options then Simulation and go to the second page and turn off Service Based Failuers

Thanks for the help!

Today I had my first failure. The main landing gear could no longer retract after takeoff. I'm unfortunately crashed :(  . Is there a way to disable all the failures. Thanks for the help!

Sebastian,

As a matter of interest, how many hours did you put on the bird before the failure?

Kind regards

Sebastian,

As a matter of interest, how many hours did you put on the bird before the failure?

Kind regards

I fly the 777 well below 250 hours. But it's quite funny

Loving the dislikes on my "Intro Manual" post.

Grow up.  Get in charge of your own learning.  Stop being lazy.  Someone made the effort to explain all of that already, so there's no sense (and it's terrible selfish, honestly) to force someone to regurgitate it just for you because you're too lazy to learn on your own.

Kyle Rodgers

As a native speaker of English, I just went through the manual looking for the section, and went past it despite looking for it. For someone who does not speak English as a first language, I can understand it being even harder to find what you're looking for.

A table of contents would be a nice addition.

Best regards,

Robin.

A table of contents would be a nice addition.

Makes sense, and I agree.  I think Ryan has already added one, as he's mentioned that it should be easier to navigate.

Kyle Rodgers

Intro manual.

That's a very simple and straight forward answer Kyle. They probably wanted you to write a page long, step-by-step guide for a very simple issue that has already been explained in the manuals.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

Another tip when trying to find something buried in the manual is use CTRL+ f and search for a word or phrase in the document.

Loving the dislikes on my "Intro Manual" post.

Grow up.  Get in charge of your own learning.  Stop being lazy.  Someone made the effort to explain all of that already, so there's no sense (and it's terrible selfish, honestly) to force someone to regurgitate it just for you because you're too lazy to learn on your own.

Wow take it easy buddy. It seem rather presumptuous to assume that the OP is not trying to learn. If you have nothing constructive to add to a post, then why bother. Maybe you should have just left the thread with "Intro Manual" instead of accusing others of being "lazy". So much negativity jeez...   

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

It seem rather presumptuous to assume that the OP is not trying to learn.

Didn't say the OP wasn't, and I also didn't say anyone wasn't trying to learn.  I said take charge of your learning.  You'll note I started out with "loving the dislikes on my [...] post."  It's not too difficult to figure out that it was directed at them.  And it's not at all presumptuous to assume someone who dislikes being pointed to a manual is not taking charge of their own learning.

Maybe you should have just left the thread with "Intro Manual" instead of accusing others of being "lazy".

Would've if people would've left it alone.

Kyle Rodgers

Didn't say the OP wasn't, and I also didn't say anyone wasn't trying to learn.  I said take charge of your learning.  You'll note I started out with "loving the dislikes on my [...] post."  It's not too difficult to figure out that it was directed at them.  And it's not at all presumptuous to assume someone who dislikes being pointed to a manual is not taking charge of their own learning.

Would've if people would've left it alone.

btw i love your sig. Pretty funny!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor